REMINDERS

REMINDERS!

This is work of fiction. Names, characters,
places, businesses, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

There are grammatical and typographical errors that can be seen in this story. Feel free to correct me, I'm always open for constructive criticism. In behalf of all grammatical mistakes, I humbly apologize.

Please be aware that I the author itself was slow on giving updates. I can't say that I can update regularly nor giving a proper schedule on when and what time I can publish each chapters/parts of my stories. Hoping for your deepest understanding and consideration, thank you for always waiting!

Please refrain from plagiarizing anything.

WARNING!

There are scenes that contain sensitive issues or topics that is not suitable for very young readers.

This story contains violence, abuse, and profanity, please be aware that this story also contains death, illegal and political issues, etc. that may be disturbing or offensive for some readers.

I do not promote neither support any of the crimes that the characters will do throughout the story. Please be open minded. I highly appreciate it.

Throughout my stories you can encountered some narrow minded opinion, flaws, red flag, and foul words, I suggest that you should give some of my characters a chance to developed their characteristics and attitude. And if you are looking for a clean and well written stories, then my work might not be for you to read, but I still hope for your reconsideration since I was new in this plat form and my knowledge was only starting to enhance as time goes by.

Thank you for spending some times reading the reminder and I hope everyone had a splendid year.