"I can't call Keith," Roman replied flatly. He realized that he was a bit irritated today. because i talk about work and solving work problems all day until she didn't have time to call keith. Now that he's free, he's figuring out what time Keith should wake up and go to the tattoo parlor. He couldn't communicate with Keith.

"Yes, I'll contact you over there," Noris replied. Obi was the group of people in the dark. that only Noris and Román can contact the other party, Obi will disperse in almost all countries to find news and deal with some important issues for Román how Obi in Switzerland by Román secretly followed keith. to take care of Keith and Román he was sure Keith didn't know.

"Obi, you just contacted me" Noris said. before pressing to read the information sent by the other party

"Boss, Mr. Keith is on a plane to Italy. He's looking forward to taking a job guarding the minister's son André at tomorrow's event," Noris informed as Obi sent the information. So Roman knew that Keith should have gone into airplane mode because he was on a plane.

"Is that the event I asked Nathan to cancel?" Roman asked, remembering that someone had sent him an invitation to the event. Roman had Nathan prepare to transfer money to that charity to keep his reputation on the bright side but he didn't think to go. Because it's a bit annoying.

"Probably yes," Noris replied, Roman was silent for a moment.

"Call Nathan" Roman said, and Noris called Nathan to come to Roman. Soon Nathan arrived.

"Yeah, boss," Nathan said.

"How does Chimera work?" Roman asked in a low voice.

"Fine, but boss, I can work alone. I don't need an assistant," Nathan replied.

"I don't want you to get too tired," replied Roman. It made Nathan look a little surprised before leaning in.

"Yes," Nathan answered simply.

"And tomorrow there's a charity party in Italy. I'd like you to contact me and tell me where I'm going." Roman immediately got to the point. Making Nathan look a bit taken aback.

"The boss doesn't usually like to go to events like this, right?" Nathan asked curiously.

"Do as I ask," Roman said quietly.

"What about the job in Miami?" Nathan asked.

"Postpone it for the next day, sir. Try to recalculate the appointment time. Give me a day in Italy," replied Román. Making Nathan look a little confused. But he had to accept his boss's new orders anyway, when it is accepted Nathan asked to leave. Roman prepares to take a shower and go to bed. She knew she couldn't get in touch with Keith anyway. So he didn't call back.

Keith's side arrived in Italy and found Rogen waiting to greet him, and escort him to the hotel that Billy booked for the two of them to rest together as usual. Keith opens his own mobile phone and sees that there is a notification message that someone called when he opens it, he discovers that it was Roman. But Keith didn't call back anyway, because he thought Roman would be free. I would call again

Walking into the lodge and also discussed the plans with Rogen and Billy who were in attendance at this event. Late tomorrow morning Billy takes Keith and Rogen to meet with the employer again. So they're free today. Keith calls Jake and the other party is coming to pick him up for a few drinks tonight. Keith agrees, meanwhile he is resting at the hotel. Because Keith often comes to Italy. So he's not excited.

"Can I come with you?" Rogen asked, when Keith invited Jake in for a drink. As for Billy, there's an appointment to talk.

"Okay, Jake isn't very picky or arrogant if you see him you'll know," Keith replied so Rogen agreed to go with him. Jake made the two of them wait in front of the hotel. Not long after, 2 luxury cars were parked. A short man to open the first door for Keith and Rogen.