Yug's whispered words prompted a nod from Aridhaan, who reclaimed the mic to announce, "Dadu, Dadi, please come over to the stage; it's time for the cake-cutting ceremony. I would also request the family members to follow."

The family converged on the stage, creating a tableau of togetherness. The elderly couple, with love evident in their eyes, cut the cake, feeding each other. Aradhaya gracefully followed suit, surrounded by the collective warmth of her family. Yagya then took charge, declaring a couples' dance.

The stage became a canvas for expressions of love and joy. The elder couples swayed to the melodies of yesteryears, their dance a testament to enduring love. Subsequently, the younger couples, including Shravan and Ridhima, took the spotlight with their choreographed moves. Aridhaan, sporting a charming smile, extended his hand to Aradhaya, inviting her for a dance she joyfully accepted. Throughout the evening, she danced with her brothers, a radiant smile never leaving her face, embodying the celebration of love and family.

Amid the lively celebrations, Seerat, curious about Aradhaya's relationship status, pulled Ridhima aside for a private conversation. "Ridhi, is Aradhaya single?" she inquired, her eyes reflecting intrigue. Ridhima, caught off guard, replied, "I don't know, Maa. Shravan doesn't talk about his sister's love life with me."

Seerat, contemplating potential matches, proposed an idea, "If she is single and the Rajvanshs are looking for a suitable groom, why not our Rudra? They will look very cute together. I really like her, even after being born and brought up in so much love and pampering. She is so sweet and humble."

Ridhima, cautious about Rudra's past rejections, responded, "I don't know about Aradhaya, but I can say Rudra bhai will not agree. He has rejected every proposal, and I don't want the same to happen with her too. She is very sensitive, and Shravan, along with everyone in the family, is very particular about her. Aridhaan bhai doesn't even leave her out of his sight, as if she is a glass doll that will break with the slightest contact."

Seerat asserted confidently, "I will talk to Maa about it. Let's see if, in your wedding, she meets Rudra, and maybe they develop a liking for each other. Our Rudransh is responsible and considerate; he will surely keep the girl happy."

As the night unfolded, guests bid their farewells, and Aradhaya brought a plate of food for her busy brothers.

"Aru, did you have yours?" Yug huffed as she fed him a spoonful of rice. "I'll have it later. First, you two have it. You both have been running here and there since the morning, and I knew this train of yours has been on track for a few days now." She fed Yagya another spoon.

"Obviously, Aridhaan bhai had a lot to handle, and the Rajvanshs were celebrating something after so long. There was so much to do. If not for Shravan Bhai's wedding, I would have taken a life off to rejuvenate from all the stress." Chugging the water down, Yug stretched his arms.

"You are behaving as if we appointed you at a stone mill or something. He barely did anything, Aru, except getting regular stares from Bhai and sweet nothings from Dad. Then he would go and hide behind Badi maa for rescue." Yagya huffed as Aradhaya fed them both one by one. "Oh please!" Yug tried to be offended when Aradhaya filled his mouth with another bite of food. "Please, bhai. Eat the food first. I have to see if Aridhaan Bhai had any or not yet."

"And what about you?" Three of them turned back to see Aridhaan standing there with a plate of food in his hand. "I knew you would take care of mine." Aradhaya grinned at her brother, who settled on a chair across from her.

"We are done, Aru. You have your dinner with Bhai; we should check on the return gifts for the guests." Yagya took the last bite, pulling Yug along from the chair. "At least let me take the ice cream." Yug complained being dragged with his twin. "I'll feed you the ice cream specially." They left with ongoing banter while Aridhaan shifted to sit beside Aradhaya and prepared her a morsel.

"Sometimes I feel they never grew up, just the same like we all used to be. I missed their banter all these years." She ate the morsel Aridhaan offered while preparing one for him. "We did too." Aradhaya arched her brows at her brother's words. "When you left, Yug lost his witty side, although he tried to joke around with everyone in the family. But seeing his efforts failing made him eventually stop. Yagya was busy with me in the office, so he would often ask me about the reason for your leaving, and I had nothing to answer. Even Yug once came running to my office asking if he could take the jet and bring you back." Aridhaan's words stung her heart. "When he came to visit me five years back." Aridhaan nodded and wiped the tears running down her cheeks.

"I missed you all, Bhai, I swear! But at the same time, I couldn't bear to see you all looking at me with eyes filled with constant worry and concern. I couldn't bear that sight of Papa." Aridhaan cupped her face when she sobbed, forcing each word out. "I know, princess, but it was difficult for us to just realize your absence. But you are back now; everything will go back to normal." He assured her gently, and she nodded in response.

"You know the food tastes better when you serve it." She giggled lightly while he fed her another bite. "And mine tastes better knowing you are well fed."

The celebration came to an end, and everyone from the family relaxed in the living room when Kritika informed everyone, "For tomorrow morning, four of you are gonna accompany your grandparents, so make sure to be up early and be ready on time." The four Rajvansh siblings bobbed their heads and retired to their rooms. With that, everyone dispersed to their rooms, looking forward to a restful night's sleep in preparation for the upcoming early morning puja.

The following day commenced with the entire family participating in prayers at the Rajvansh mansion. Post-puja, charitable activities were organized for the family's well-being. As the Rathores bid their goodbyes, Aridhaan suggested that their mothers arrive in Udaipur early to lend a helping hand with the impending wedding preparations.

⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ~⋆🌿✦🌺✦🌿⋆~ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧⋆

Have a beautiful day! 

Happy reading!