The family values the sacred moments of breakfast, lunch, and dinner, where everyone sets aside individual tasks to converge around the dining table. At the head, in a position of honor, sits the grandfather, followed by his wife, sons, and daughters-in-law. Directly opposite Rajveer, exuding pure grace and elegance, is Aridhaan Singh Rajvansh, the eldest among Rajvansh's grandchildren. On the flip side of the elder clan, the younger generation, represented by Yug and Yagya, takes their places, completing the family tableau with a sense of continuity and unity.

Aridhaan gracefully set his cutlery aside, clearing his throat before addressing his grandfather, "Dadu, I've coordinated every detail to align with your special Princess's preferences. Invitations for the party have been dispatched. But let us not forget that not only will your granddaughter be returning, but it will also mark your 65th wedding anniversary."

"I get why he's excited, dear. We're all looking forward to seeing Aru," said the grandmother, her excitement evident in her voice as she gently held her husband's hand.

"Maa, everything's sorted. You and Papa should take a break, or else Aru will blame us for keeping her dearest ones occupied," Ankita said, pouring a glass of juice for her mother-in-law.

Aradhaya Singh Rajvansh, fondly known as Aru, is making her way back to India after spending seven years in the USA. As the only daughter in her family, Aradhaya holds a special place in everyone's hearts. Her return is not just a homecoming; it's a heartfelt reunion that brings immense joy. What makes it even more significant is that she is the first female heir in several generations, breaking a tradition of five consecutive male descendants in the esteemed Rajvansh lineage. The family's excitement is not just about her physical presence but the emotional significance her return carries, connecting past and present in a truly special way.

Amid the rusting chaos of the celebration, the next day, the palace came alive with the arrival of the Rathores, who are Ankita and Kritika's paternal relatives. Stepping into the living area, Sangram and Kalyani Singh Rathore conveyed warm wishes to the elderly couple on their anniversary. At the same time, Anirudh and Meenakshi Rathore exchanged cheerful greetings with the rest of the family, creating an atmosphere filled with joy and familial celebration.

"Shravan, what are these men carrying?" Ankita queried, her curiosity evident as she watched Shravan entering the palace, flanked by two men hauling large boxes of presents.

Respecting traditions, Shravan touched the feet of all the elders, a gesture of deference and respect, before approaching Ankita with an affectionate hug. With genuine warmth, he explained, "This is all for our beloved Aru bua. You have no idea how much the ladies here adore shopping for her." As he spoke, he gestured towards his mother and grandmother, emphasizing their enthusiasm.

Ankita, displaying a mix of surprise and objection, remarked, "This was not required, Bhabhi." Her tone conveyed both curiosity and a slight disagreement, mirroring her raised eyebrows.

Sangram, countering with a smile, replied, "Why not? She is not only the princess of the Rajvanshs but also ours." His open-handed gesture indicated inclusivity, extending beyond just the immediate family. "But can anyone tell us when she is coming? It's already 12," inquired Kalyani Singh Rathore, checking the time with a subtle glance at her wristwatch.

Aridhaan, making a timely entrance, assured, "I'll be picking her up from the airport in an hour, Nani." His greeting involved warm embraces for his maternal uncle and aunt, along with his grandparents. As Shravan offered to join him at the airport, Yug playfully interjected, "Shravan bhai no one loves us in this family everyone and everything is just about Aru '' While Yagya joined everyone. Shravan light-heartedly tapped Yagya on the back of his head and taunted him, saying, "You can't deny that it was you spending hours on video calls with her, proclaiming that she's the most important person in your life, all while neglecting your work responsibilities, can you?" His teasing tone was accompanied by a playful tap, creating a light and humorous atmosphere. Everyone laughed at their light tactics.

Yug, defending their side, playfully gestured with his fingers, '' Arey bhai of course she is, but we too deserve some attention," His playful expression and the movement of his fingers added a touch of humor to his comment.

Ranveer intervened, bringing an end to the banter, "Maybe you both monkeys do, but my lado is everyone's favorite, and no question about that. Aridhaan and Shravan, you should go now; Aru should not be kept waiting." The two men left to receive their little sister while the elders busied themselves with welcome arrangements. Meanwhile, the excitable Yug and Yagya enthusiastically moved around, handling the preparations for the evening party. The exchanges were not just in words but were punctuated by a range of expressions and playful gestures, creating a lively and familial atmosphere.

"So, finally marriage and all," Aridhaan chuckled, elbowing Shravan as they waited for Aradhaya at the airport.

Shravan, with a dramatic gesture, placed a hand over his chest, exclaiming, "Can you blame me? The lady got me wrapped around her little finger, huh?" Aridhaan chuckled at his brother's theatrics, appreciating the light-hearted banter.

"I must say it will be fun to see you whipped by a girl, and then I'll take my fair share of fun," Shravan pointed, a mischievous glint in his eyes, though Aridhaan maintained a poker-faced expression.

"Yes, we will get to me after getting done with your wedding first. Isn't it in two weeks if I am not wrong?" Aridhaan inquired with a smile.

"Yes, my dear brother, and you all have to reach Udaipur soon."

"Of course, we will be there," Aridhaan assured.

Meanwhile, a guard approached Aridhaan, informing him, "Sir, the jet landed." As the brothers made their way towards the private terminal, there she stood in all her glory, marking the much-anticipated reunion.

⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ~~~~⋆🌿✦🌺✦🌿⋆~~~~ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧⋆ 

Have a great day!