Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

The only thing that was missing was a slow song playing in the background as they slowly made out, tongue's roaming each others mouths and Luke's hand kneading Ashton's ass while the younger boy slowly rocked his hips against the older boy's and right now everything was just perfect.

It was about half an hour later that they both pulled away, lips swollen and hair even messier than before , Ashton already missed the cold feeling of Luke's lip piercing against his lips .

Both boys couldn't stop smiling and they were pretty sure their face muscles will hurt tomorrow from it. Even with his lips swollen and his hair messed up Luke still managed to look extremely hot, Luke was really handsome and Ashton still didn't have any clue how he was able to call him his now.

The curly haired boy groaned a he untangled himself from Luke and sat up ,straddling his waist.The blonde cheekily spanked Ashton's ass making the younger boy send him a playful glare.

Luke ran a hand through his hair , trying to tame it a bit , not his fault Ashton loves pulling at his hair. "what time is it? " the blonde asked while yawning a bit , sex and making out wears you out.

The younger boy stretched too before checking the time on Luke's phone since his was still at home ,carelessly forgotten on the sink of his bathroom.

"it's around 4:30" the younger boy said before opening the camera app and quickly snapping a picture of Luke like this, naked and looking completely fucked out laying underneath him , he needed it for personal reasons, and sent the picture to himself.

The blonde linked their hands together ,squeezing the younger boy's hand in his and smiled, something he had been doing allot today ,maybe that's because he woke up with Ashton next to him in bed.

A idea occurred into the older boy's head , biting his lip to hide the big smile that was about to break onto his face the older boy lifted their hands above his head "princess?" Luke whispered making Ashton's head snap into reality from whatever he was thinking about and hum in response.

"let me take you out on a date, it's almost dinner time anyways, i would love to cook for you but i don't think i can actually make something that could be eaten "

Ashton giggled and nodded "i'd love to go out to dinner with you Lukey" and Luke smiled before sitting up and letting his hands slip out of Ashton's to cup his cheek and give him a quick peck "let's get dressed then, Princess"

They both quickly got dressed ,Ashton in Luke's clothes , the younger boy wearing a red plaid flannel, a grey beanie and some skinny jeans.

The flannel was big on him and it made him feel absolutely ridiculous but Luke told him he looked hot in his clothes and had playfully bit his earlobe so he wasn't going to take it off, maybe even sneakily steal it so he can sleep in it.

Luke drove them towards a semi fancy restaurant, since they weren't dressed for the occasion of going to a fancy one, so this one will do, for now. It was a small Italian restaurant.

When they arrived Luke parked the car and quickly got out to open the car door for a giggly Ashton who thanked him with a kiss on the lips. Luke rested his hand on the small of Ashton's back as they made their way into the cute restaurant.