RWBY X Saint Seiya

The aftermath of being betrayed by his closest friends and disowned by his family from his fake transcript revealed to everyone by asshole and bully know as Cardin Winchester, Jaune Awakens His True Self he Remembers He is Not Jaune Arc He is One of the Three Great Greek Gods He is The God of the Underworld Hades A True God. As He Awakens His God Cosmos He Summons His Loyal followers and His Spectres He Send The Three Judges of the Underworld to Destroy all the Arc Family and Chronos Members While Hades Sent Hypnos and Thanatos to kill God of Light and God of Darkness. While Hades Himself Proceeds to Destroy Beacon and Huntsmen The first One he Kills is Pyrrah he Brutally Dismember her and Crush Her She Died With Absolute Horror on Her Face. Watch Out Remnant You Have Mess With a True God.

A Terrestrial Star Specters is enough to Solo Most of Remnant but Hades Sent his Top People The Celestial Star Specters to Show them Endless Fear as Remnant is too Corrupted to be Save So Hades decided to Erase Remnant and Rebuild it From Start.

 BIO

Name: Hades(Jaune Arc)Race: GodTitle: God of the UnderworldPower Level: Beyond Omniverse

Race: God
Title: God of the Underworld
Power Level: Beyond Omniverse

Hades is one of the most powerful deities in the Omniverse, being Zeus and Poseidon's oldest brother. His actions show the size of his destructive power and abilities. As the God of the Underworld, Hades had absolute control over the Underworld and all its subject. Hades can allow his specters to travel from the Underworld to the Living World in any Part of the Omniverse, also, he can resurrect any living being at will (as he did with his deceased Specters, and Cerberus during The Lost Canvas series). Hades furthermore can scan his host's memories for any kind of flashbacks.

Hades also demonstrated an overwhelming telekinesis (as shown when he renders the Saints attack useless during the battle). Along with his brothers Zeus and Poseidon, Hades defeated the Titans - the most powerful deities in the universe - and took control over the Underworld. Since then, Hades ruled of the Underworld and gaining the monopoly on life and death, therefore, which strikes his ability to obstruct vitality over his opponents. Hades's power is Unmatched Not even his brothers Zeus and Poseidon Can Stand Up To Hades True Powers.

Being a Supreme deity , he is a possessor of the Supreme Omnipotent Will (Ultimate Divine Cosmo) but, unlike his brother Poseidon in the Saint Seiya series, he could use all the power of his Ultimate Divine Cosmo.

9th sense

Hades manipulates Omniverse

One of Hades' most powerful techniques is the Greatest Eclipse, to which manipulating the entire Omniverse was needed. The great Eternal eclipse is capable of destroying the souls and spirits of creatures exposing their vastness, such a phenomenon would clearly not be considered as a simple Eternal solar eclipse. But when it is emitted by Hades' Omniverse to become a supreme technique, it cannot be subdued according to his will. This technique, exclusively for Hades to the ages, has never been fully realized, when it can cover people in the dark and obscure the darkness spreading through Omniverses hell.

In The Lost Canvas, Hades is able to kill any creature, as long as he describes them in his paintings. After that, he painted a giant screen in the sky, representing the world and everything in it, and thereby destroying the life of the Earth, similar to the Great Eclipse.

He also possesses Hades' Surplice and the extremely powerful sword. Athena's Shield, who claimed to be able to resist any attack that could not contain the edge of his sword. The sword can curse opponents, as they did with Seiya, hurt his soul. However, in The Lost Canvas, Hades has a strategy to destroy humanity, to create a wonderful screen in the sky with all the inhabitants on Omniverse as soon as it ends - all will die.