??- Annoyance

This was taking unbelievably long. Dream had never expected for the prince to last so long. It was a great hindrance to his plans.

              How long would he have to wait? How long would it take for this annoying prince to die? He didn't know. Wouldn't know. Not until it happened.

              And now he didn't have help. Sapnap had abandoned him after Dream cut his finger off. How dramatic his friend was. However, he was sure that Sapnap wouldn't tell anyone about his plans. He'd made sure of it.

             Dream stared at his wall of plans intently. The date would have to be pushed back. He wouldn't be able to get the crown at the ball now at this rate.

            A month or two. Thats how long the prince should survive until. The poison worked different on every person.

            But maybe he could use a different way. He could kill the prince outright. Use a dagger. The poison was already slowly draining away his immortality. Maybe a stab wound was all he needed.

           Yes, he decided. He would have George do it. He'd give him the dagger, and have him stab it into the prince's chest.

          After all, George is already in the castle.

-------