The Nefarious Professor Ratigan himself

Inside the prison, a mechanical robot is pouring tea into a cup. Hiram is working at a podium, controlling its movements. Soon a puff of smoke was blown at Hiram's face and along with a evil chuckle was heard as it revealed to be Ratigan himself, he is at the door monitoring Hiram's progress and then starts speaking as his voice is oily and gentlemanlike. "Quite an ingenious scheme, eh, Flaversham? And aren’t you proud to be a part of it?" Ratigan asked and then Hiram says "This whole thing…i-i-it’s monstrous!" as he continues working at the controls, getting the robot to pour a spoonful of sugar into the teacup and stir. "We will have our device ready by tomorrow evening, won’t we? You know what will happen if you…fail?" Ratigan says and in his hands is a small gold bell which obviously holds a certain threat as he rings it once. But instead of being afraid, Hiram becomes angry and defiant and says "I-I-I don’t care!".

And then he jerks hard on the controls, making the robot dump the cup of tea on its head. The robot seizes the teapot and pours that onto its head as well, then hurls it towards Ratigan, who dodges just in time. The robot is flailing around and finally stops, but not before squirting oil out, which lands on Ratigan's coat. The rat scowls at the resultant stain and wipes it off with a hankerchief while Hiram says "You can do what you want with me. I won’t be a part of this…this…this evil any longer!".

Ratigan scowls with fury but then he smiles as he says "Mmm… Very well. If that is your decision. Oh, uh, by the way, I’m taking the liberty of having your daughter brought here" as he picks up Olivia's ballerina doll and winds it up. "O-Olivia?" Hiram asked in shocked. "Yes. Hm-hm, yes" Ratigan says as he sets the doll down and watches it dance while mockingly add "I would spend many a sleepless night if anything unfortunate were to befall her" and then Hiram exclaimed "You…you wouldn't?!" and then Ratigan picks up the doll again, and squeezes it until its head springs off. He gazes at the broken doll in mock sorrow, then lunges threateningly at Hiram while yelling "FINISH IT, FLAVERSHAM!!".

With a heavy heart, Hiram does as he's told. Outside, Ratigan is humming to himself as he writes a list and says "Oh, I love it when I’m nasty" and he looks above the doorway to another barrel, where the same bat that kidnapped Hiram is hanging from the faucet, sleeping. "Fidget?" Ratigan called out and the bat known as Fidget doesn’t awaken, so Ratigan screams in his ear "FIDGET!". Startled, the bat falls from his perch and rolls down the stairs at Ratigan's feet. "Bright and alert as always" Ratigan says and then ripes the paper and hands it to Fidget as he says "Here’s the list. You know what to do, and no mistakes!" and shaking Fidget says "No, no. No mistakes, sir" and quickly reads the list as he says "Tools, gears, girl, uniforms…" and then Ratigan yells from the doorway impatiently "NOW, Fidget!" and Fidget says "I'm going, I'm going! I'm going!" and rushes over to a drain grate, lifts it up and disappears below.

Inside the barrel, Ratigan is approaching his throne while being cheered by his men. He sits down and holds out his cigarette, several hands offer lit matches and he lights it and inhales, blowing out several smoke rings. "My friends, we are about to embark on the most odious, the most evil, the most diabolical scheme of my illustrious career. A crime to top all crimes…a crime that will live in infamy!" Ratigan says as most of his men are cheering at this bit of news except for one mouse known as Bartholomew, whose attention is focused on his empty mug. He holds it upside down and watches sadly as the last drop of beer falls to the floor.

Ratigan then holds up a newspaper featuring the Queen's picture on the front page as he says "Tomorrow evening, our beloved monarch celebrates her Diamond Jubilee, and…with the enthusiastic help of our good friend, Mr. Flaversham…" and this made the mice chuckle and Ratigan says "…it promises to be a night she will never forget!" and he burns her picture with his cigarette and then finished by saying "Her last night…and my first, as supreme ruler of all mousedom!" and Ratigan jumps, messing up his hair and collar. As his men cheer for him, he calmly pins his collar back and smoothes his hair, then saunters down the red carpet as a spotlight shines on him and an evil tune plays. One of Ratigan's men hands him his top hat, which he rolls down his arms before putting it on. He gives an evil laugh and begins to sing.

( I decided not to write the song; Here's a video )

Bartholomew drunkenly finishes the verse… "To Ratigan, the world’s greatest rat!" and then he hiccups and this made Ratigan spits out his wine in shock and drops his glass, letting it shatter. His thugs gasp in terror as Ratigan spins, towering over Bartholomew. "What was THAT?!" Ratigan exclaimed in anger while innocently, Bartholomew hiccups again. "What did you call me?" Ratigan asked. "Oh, oh, he didn’t mean it, Professor" one of thug mouse said and a lizard says "I-it was just a slip of the tongue" but Ratigan ignores them and lifts up Bartholomew by his sweater and yells "I AM NOT A RAT!" and other mouse thug says "'Course you're not. You're a mouse!" while the other mouse thug says "Yeah, that’s right. Right! A mouse" and the lizard adds "Yeah, a big mouse!" while they were trying to calm Ratigan down. "SILENCE!" Ratigan yelled and then he throws Bartholomew outside as he rolls and then shakes his head as he sits up.

"Oh, my dear Bartholomew… I’m afraid that you’ve gone and upset me" Ratigan says as he walks outside and then he says dramatically "You know what happens when someone upsets me…" and he pulls out the bell from his vest pocket as his men watch in fear. Ratigan rings it and his men gasp in terror as they look to the alleyway, where a shadow is approaching and then an enormously fat female cat is approaching the oblivious Bartholomew as he drunkenly sings.

🎵Oh, Ratigan Oh, Ratigan You’re the tops and that’s that (hic) Oh dear. To Ratigan To Ratigan🎵

The cat has picked up Bartholomew and all we see is the shadow of the mouse hovering over the cat's open jaws, the thugs are cowering in the doorway as Ratigan himself is enjoying a cigarette.

🎵To Ratigan…the world’s greateeeeest-🎵

A gulping noise is heard along with the cat's content meow, two of the thugs remove thier hats and the third wipes a tear from his eye. Ratigan is cooing over his cat, wiping her mouth with his handkerchief. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Oh, Felicia, my precious, my baby" Ratigan cooed while hugging the cat known as Felicia in a fatherly while asking "Did Daddy's little honey bun enjoy her tasty treat?".

Felicia burps in his face and Ratigan looked a little dismayed, but then he recovers and struts back towards his terrified men as he says "I trust there will be no further interruptions" and he clears his throat and wraps his arms around his men as he asked "And now, as you were singing?" and singing is clearly the last thing they have on their minds as they huddle close together.

But as Ratigan pulls out the bell again, they get their inspiration back.

The Thugs:🎵Even louder🎵

🎵We’ll shout it!🎵

🎵No one can doubt what we know you can do🎵

Several of his thugs are now rushing towards him, handing him a robe, a crown, and a diamond topped scepter as Ratigan cackles evilly.

🎵You’re more evil than even you🎵

🎵Oh, Ratigan🎵

🎵Oh, Ratigan🎵

🎵You’re one of a kind🎵

🎵To Ratigan🎵

🎵To Ratigan🎵

The thugs begin using Ratigan's many jewels to form a pyramid, the mouse on the bottom can’t keep his balance on the pearl, and they all tumble. Above, others have been swinging from chandeliers, and one mouse begins to fall. Ratigan holds out his robe to catch him, but at the last moment, pulls back, letting the mouse hit the floor and the thugs dramatically sing the final line of the song.

🎵The world’s greatest criminal mind!!🎵