𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚

Lynn has the pink hair & soleana has the purple hair.

𝙇𝙮𝙣𝙣 𝙓 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙖

𝙇𝙮𝙣𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Me and soleana had been fighting a lot recently, and I think it was time for me and her to go our own ways.

So I called her over to my house, i waited a few and the door bell finally rung "so whatchu called me over for" soleana sat on my bed.

"I can't call you over no more?" I raised my brows "I ain't say that so shut the fuck up" soleana ran a hand down her face.

"Watch your mouth soleana" I glanced at her "what did you call me over for?"

I sat beside her "because I wanna break up" I mumbled her face quietly changed "leave me for what, I literally ain't do shit" she shook her head.

"You fucking another bitch or something?" I chuckled shaking my head.

"No"

"Then why you wanna leave me ma" I glanced at she was already looking at me her eyes were low, she was high.

"Because we been arguing a lot" she huffed "you not leavin me" she stood up closing my room door.

She came back placing kisses on my lips "no soleana-'' she laid me back on the bed.

"Shh ma, lemme show you something" soleana pulled down my sweat pants leaving me in my black panties.

She kissed the inside of my legs taking off my panties she ate me out the feeling of her tongue made me wet even more.

"Mm, like that baby" I held her hair in my hand.

"I'm close" I moaned my back arched off the bed she placed two fingers inside me "fuck soleana—oh my" I put my hand over my mouth.

She went in and out "you still wanna leave me?" We made eye contact I grabbed the sheets.

I shook my head "hm? I can't hear you ma" she went faster making me gasp.

"No— oh my god" soleana kissed my lips "I want you to say it like you mean it. Cmon" she cupped my boobs.

I was on the verge of c*mming "no..I don't wanna leave you" I closed my legs feeling my self let go

Soleana licked me clean "you taste good baby" she hummed making me go even more crazy feeling the vibrations.