𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂

♕♕♕

𝐆!𝐏

"Ya girl still tweakin?" Jocelyn chuckled "when you finna put your foot down and make her stop talking to you like that?" Maria chimed in.

"Soon—just give a bitch some time" I smacked my lips glancing at the incoming call "what happen baby" I sighed already knowing she just wanted to argue.

"Where the fuck are you at-kali" she rasped over the phone "I'm at Maria's house I told you that?" I responded.

"Okay but what did I tell you, that you couldn't go right! Get the fuck home now" Nell hung up "yeah sis, get shordy in check" I nodded my head zoning out.

—soon my phone rung again "kali you keep fucking trying me, oh my gosh, why you don't fucking listen to me huh?" She raised her voice.

"Baby, I'm at my friends house you know—'' she cut me off "I don't give a fuck make me come to that bitch house watch" she hung up I slipped my phone in pocket.

"Broo, I seen that she got it" me and Jocelyn laughed it still wasn't a sign of kali so I was chilling—until a loud pounding came up on the door.

Maria went to go answer when I heard a loud voice coming inside. It was nell.

"What are you doin poppin up at people's crib bro" I stood up "baby- I just wanted you to come home" I sucked my teeth yanking her upstairs to the bath room locking it.

"This what you like to do— embarrass me hm Nell?" I questioned pulling her pants down rubbing her clit, her breath got louder.

"Wanna curse me out on the phone and shit?" Pulling down her panties I lined myself up pushing my dick into her pounding in and out of her.

"Kali- wait" she moaned pushing my hip quickly moving her hand placing it behind her back.

"Baby— I can't take it" she managed to moan out "you wanna curse me out but can't take dick. Huh Kali?" Tightly gripping her neck.

Pounding harshly grabbing a hand full of hair "look at me" I spoke to her through the mirror.

She managed to look up "watch how pretty you look taking my dick— I'm finna nut" Nell removed her self getting on her knees she jerked me off before
Placing her warm tongue deep throating me.

I soon released a warm load down her throat. Cleaning each other off before she could walk out the bathroom I grabbed a head full of her hair yanking her back.

A whimper left her lips "don't fucking disrespect me again" I let go placing a kiss on nell's lips pulling her back downstairs to the rest of the group.

Gulp.. did we enjoy my first time
doing G!P? Should I do another chapter like this?

IGNORE MISTAKES