! DISCLAIMER !

This short disclaimer is as important as the story will be itself, so please don't skip, read!

The most important thing:

NO MINORS! Or at least no minors who are not mature enough for such explicit content I am going to write in this story. So if you are under at least 18, read at your own risk! So seriously if you are uncomfortable with themes like very detailed smuts/lemons, violence, kissing or whatsoever I suggest you to leave right now... And don't blame me if you've read further. I would enjoy it if you didn't blame me on what you're reading.

Okay, let's start...

I'm not consistent in writing, I write when I feel like it. Writing is my way of coping. I get many ideas really fast and drop them just as fast so please beg me to continue if you really want me too. I need motivation.

• I will try to write 2000 words per chapter. However there are times when I make it a bit longer if there is a lot happening according to the plot. And maybe I'll write a little less, depending on if i want to leave you guys at a cliff hanger or not. I dont want to add too much in one chapter so I think 2000 words for a chapter is the most comfortable to both write and read.

• I am a merciless person when it comes to cliffhangers so bear with me. I won't always update at least once a week, but there are times when I'm so into writing that I might publish more than one a week. It depends on my free time.

• Speaking of which... Yes I do write in my free time just like most of the fellow fanfiction writers here. I have a life, a job, so please be patient and don't ask for an update when I just updated. (Of course badly waiting for it is something else, but I'm not going to force myself to write if I don't have time or if I'm not in the mood)

• I LOVE drama, fluff and dirty minded scenarios. I honestly live for these kind of themes so prepare for an absolutely nice adventure if you are as rotten as me when it comes to mature content

• Yes the story will contain smut. (How could I not include any in it ತ‿ʖತ) I know that somewhere deep you all seek for quality smuts just like me... thats why i write my own.

• Also I'm new to writing, and I can't always come up with the best explanations or words. I might repeat a few or maybe sentences are too wordy, etc.

• I do love plot twists and make my readers confused or fool them with these twists so be prepared.

Things I appreciate:

💟 I love any kinds of feedback. Let it be comments, votes or messages. It makes me want to write more and update more frequently to satisfy your needs. So if you have anything to say, feel free to do it! I always appreciate it!

💟 If you have any fantasies in your mind you want to see throughnout the story tell me! There are no limits. (If you knew how dirty my mind is you would run away I swear)

A few more things that are important:

° I'm not going to follow the anime's timeline. This is set sometime durint demon slayer. None of these places exist either, atleast not that I know of. (I might add a few real places.)

° I do not own the anime/manga, nor the characters. They all belong to the dear creator, Koyoharu Gotouge

° This fanfiction was created for fun and my imagination needs to be expressed somehow.

° I only own the storyline and a few ocs here and there throughnout the story.

°I'll change a few things about the characters!

Because of the Temple { Akaza ♡ reader}
Written by: yexa!