"Yeah I'm fine really" I say as I start grabbing pain medicine from my bag. I pop in a pill and sip some of my water. They all four looked at each other but guy comes in. Thank the lord.

"Hey n/n! Why'd you leave so fast?" He says looking  at me.

"Oh sorry I thought you were fast enough" I laugh "slow poke"

"Okay what's going on with you guys?" Charlie says obviously confused. The rest of the guys catch up with me and guy.

"Dude n/n why'd you leave so fast?" Fulton says. Then he looks at Dean. Dean looks away.

"Yeah I'm so outta breath we had to actually run up here." Kenny says. He looks at everyone and he knew something was gonna go down so he hid behind banks.

"So uhm..what are y'all doing here..." Dwayne says. He was a little scared of everyone just having a staring showdown. Suddenly we hear a lot of footsteps coming this way.

"Guys quick! We need to hide they caught us and you Germaine and N/N" Goldberg says out of breath.

"Huh?" Guy says.

"Holy shit!" Adam says turning back around backing out of the way.

"Holy shit what?" Charlie says looking behind us. "Oh darn you're fucked..." he finishes also backing up from what was about to go down. I look behind Dean and see Luis heading this way. Oh shit. Oh shit. Where are all these people coming from.

"Hey what's up guys-" he stares at me. "What are we doing..." he says.

"I don't know..I really don't know." Russ says. Me and the others turn around to see what they were talking about and it turn out more people are here to join us. And they look mad. Julie and Connie are filled with anger..

"Hey y/n!" Julie yells my name.

"Shit!" I say "what happened Goldberg ?!" I yell out.

"I just said !!! They caught us!! And you and Germaine!! They know what we did bro!" He says. At this point I'm freaking out. I feel pounding in my head and my body is aching even more. I feel so light headed. We needed to get into a room cause we're causing a commotion.

"Guy we need to get a room we're causing a commotion" I say. He nods and pushes everyone to the room we were in this morning. My head pounding grew painful. I start breathing in and out.

"Y/n are you okay?" The ducks that are 'mean' say.

"N/n are you alright?" My 'real' friends say.

"Hold on. Who's n/n?" Julie says.

"Y/n!" Goldberg says

"Yeah, she prefers to be called by her nickname because someone important gave it to her.." Adam says.

"Yeah but obviously you guys wouldn't know that cause you never hang out with us!" Fulton says.

"That's right you guys ditches us!" Kenny gets mad too.

"Okay I'd like to discuss this misunderstanding but where's y/n?" Jesse says. Connie opens the door to see me walking down the hallway. I was walking to my moms class this time. She was on lunch break so that's the only good place to go.

"Hey n/n! Here let me help you.." Guy says. I feel unresponsive mentally and physically. I fell to my knees holding onto my left side.

"Shit! Guy did you not take her to the doctors last night?" Luis yells to Guy.

"Uhm no. I just let her rest" he says.

"Y/n- sorry n/n are you okay? Where does it hurt?" Luis asks me.