•Special showdown •

(Pretend you're wearing the really mighty duck jersey from D3)

Y/N's POV:

September 28

"Buckley. Good to see you." Tom says.

"Tom." Buckley greets.

"Fasten your seat belts and hold onto your hats, everyone. Ohhh, do we have a special showdown for you. David versus Goliath in a titanic grudge match. The winner can truly say that he is the symbol of Eden Hall." Josh says. "Tonight the Eden Hall varsity Warriors do battle with the Eden Hall freshman Ducks. That's right, folks, look at those uniforms. The sign of the Duck is here at Eden Hall for at least one night."

"This is for Hans." Charlie says. We all skate in a circle touching the ice to show our respect.

"It appears they're paying homage to their departed friend and mentor, Hans. The touching of the ice is a Norwegian symbol of respect." Josh announced.

"They don't belong on our ice. They don't belong in our school. Now show 'em why. Let's go, gentlemen !" Coach Wilson tells the varsity players. They all shout in agreement.

"All right, let's go hunting for goose eggs, huh ? Come on, hands in. On three...""Quack.'' One, two, three." Coach says.

"Quack, quack, quack, quack ! Quack, quack, quack, quack !" We all start cheering. The crowd then starts chanting with us.

"The Ducks, Tom. Quack, quack." Dean says.

"Go, Ducks !" We all say.

"Come on now !" Coach Orion yells.

"All right !" Russ says.

"Bring it on !" Julie yells hitting her hockey stick with both sides of the hockey net.

"You're gonna wish like hell you stuck with us." Riley says.

"Save the trash talk." Adam says.

"Okay, boys, let's go. Sticks on the ice." The ref says. He dropped the puck and Riley pushes Adam down.

"The puck is dropped, and here we go. Ooh, Varsity comes out hard." Josh says. They shot the puck towards Julie and she saves!  "Ooh! Big save by Julie the Cat! At this rate, it's gonna take a miracle for the Ducks to hang on."

"Yeah Jules!!" I yell from the bench.

"Goldberg, spectacular toe save, as the Ducks are playing real defense." Josh announces. Goldberg was helping Julie on defense.

"Get off of me !" Julie says, the varsity players were legit on her. The whistle blows indicating Julie saved the puck.

"Ooh ! Good one !" Casey yells from the stands. ""Yeah !"

"Coach let me play! Anything! You know I play all position..well not goalie. But please." I say.

"Fulton, change it !" Coach says. "You too, L/N"

"Yes sir!" I salute him before grabbing my hockey stick and heading out to the ice.

"Let's go ! All right ! Go,Julie !" Connie cheers from the bench. Charlie was talking the face off. While I was right wing.

"Hey little girl." The person says in front of me, Cole.

"Sorry" I say. Taking my hockey helmet off and placing my mouth guard on, yet before I do, "I don't speak boy shit"

"Why'd you come back ?" Riley asks Charlie.

"Unfinished business." Charlie says

"We'll finish it for you." Riley tells him.