-Varsity team.-

YES U ARE WEARING PANTS FINALLY.

Y/N's POV:

* Hockey tryouts *

We finally get to the varsity tryouts and damn this may be tough.

"What are you doing here?" Riley says in confusion

"We wanna join the team!" I say.

"Uh no what.." he says.

"Let's show you what we got maybe that'll change your mind." I smirk.

*after tryouts*

"Alright Riley we need to get on this team." I plead.

"Why is it so important?" He questions.

"Because. Please we'll be off the team later on." I beg.

"Fine but you will play with the team." He says

" yeah of course" I smile. I did it now for the next step.

"Tell the coach we quit." I say.

"I don't know about this one" Goldberg says and the rest agree.

"Don't worry I'm sure this'll get us somewhere!" I cheer him up. When the ducks are having practice we decide to break the silence and start our plan officially.

"Coach Orion we're quitting the team." I say. I will admit I am nervous.

"Im sorry. What?" He says.

That's right we're done !" Kenny says.

"This is a joke right?!" Connie yells

"No we're serious you guys" Dwayne says. He was definitely shitting his pants.

"Okay okay we get it. Back to practice you guys." Orion says. We don't budge making sure they all Believe it.

"We tried out for the varsity team and got in.. so uhm I guessin we gotta go now" guy says.

"But baby you can't leave me alone" Connie tries pulling guy to her side but guy shakes her off.

"You can't play for Rick!" Luis yells making all the ducks agree.

"Well guess what ? We are now." Adam says as we take of our ducks jerseys. Even though we hated doing that we had to make it believable.

"I can't believe we just did that.." Kenny says in dissatisfaction.

"Right, it felt so wrong tossing our jerseys." Fulton agrees.

"I know guys but we need our friends back. The real them." I tried comforting them.

"Well goodbye ducks. Hello varsity team." Averman sighs.

"Don't worry guys we're gonna survive this." I say. I definitely don't think we can. The varsity team practices look like boot camp. I feel like this is gonna be no fun. I knew it was time for step three.

"Become popular. But not just any popular, we still their popularity . Whatever their good at we become good at. We do it better than they can alright?" I say.

"Seems really hard." Fulton says.

"Don't worry all we have to do is...okay maybe theirs a lot but we got time don't worry." I say. I think we can do this. It shouldn't be so hard right? I walk home with guy since our houses are pretty close.

"Im still sorry about what happened between you and Connie.." I say.

"Yeah but it'll be alright. When she notices her wrong she might change or what not" he sighs.

"I got you." I wink at him. I need to think of a plan to get back at Connie for doing something so wrong. I think and I think. What can I possibly do to get her back? Would this get her? Would this work? Oh boy. Wait..I got it! I came up with an idea and go call guy before i forget it.

"Guy I thought of an idea!" I say in excitement.

"What?! What is it!" He replies from the other side of the phone.

"Well I know it gonna be be weird but it'll work." I say.

"Go on"

"Fake date! Not just anyone but me. I know it weird but Connie and I are really close friends and I remember her saying he biggest red flags in a friend are talking or flirting with her boyfriend in a weird way. She gets jelous really easily so even if she did change; she's still the same old easily jealous Connie. Though it will be hard to break her because she is a very independent women. She'll probably drag us. We gotta make it seem believable too! You on or not? I Can think of something else if not okay?"

"That was a lot of stuff you said mind repeating ?" He says. I roll my eyes and even though he can't see me he definitely knows I hate not being heard the first time.

"1st make our relationship official and tell everyone at the school. 2nd make sure it gets to Connie. 3rd anytime we're around Connie or her friends, flirt. Last do anything  to make her believe it." I say.

"Alright you gotta do what you gotta do" he sighs.

*the next day*

Me and the boys start walking to class when me and guy see Connie .

"Alright, action." I say.

"You look very pretty today y/n." Guy smiles. Sayin it loud enough for Connie to hear across from him.

"Excuse me?" Connie walks up to us.

"Sorry my boyfriend is talking to me. Do you need something?..uhm what's your name again..?" I tell her.

"Okay first you quit the ducks team now you're dating.. her?" She says.

"Yeah that's all true. You didn't miss a single part ! Good job!" Guy pats the back of Connie's back. We walk away and I could Hear she scoffed at the thought of Guy treating her as a regular person."We should get going to class. Right baby ?".

"Yeah. See you later Connie." I smile at her. We walk to our first class.

"Damn she looked pissed" Averman says.

"Right o thought she was about to start fighting you." Fulton says.

"Don't worry guys now that everyone thinks we're dating they'll probably start spreading rumors. Just like normal we were talking when we hear whispers from the corner of the room.

"I heard they fucked and y/n got pregnant that's why their together " one of Connie's friend says.

"pregnant? That's the worst rumor I'll probably hear all day." I whisper yell.

"I heard Guy fucks with a new girl every night. Y/N's probably one of his new pawn" another someone says. Soon enough everyone and everywhere we go people were talking about us. It did seem weird but we gotta do this.

"Alright guys now that we became a couple, you guys do whatever you can do to be good at or take their spotlight." I whisper "are you guys ready?"

"Yea!" They all say.

"Alright go do your thing guys!" I say. We around finding a duck we're gonna take their popularity from. I think this could work. Popularity started all this so without popularity what are they gonna do. Hmm who will I choose...perfect.

A/N: i tried writing this story as fast as I could last night. I finished in the morning. I really am trying to finish this book. I want it to be a long book too. sometimes their may be slow updates.