Mermaid In The Water, Angel On The Beach II: Poly Eric & Ariel x Hybrid!reader

Request: First of love the 'Mermaid in the sea, Angel on the beach' loved it 👏👏👏

Can request a sequel when on it where Reader reunites with an old friend(who is a mermaid) and obviously spend a lot of time together

So Eric and Ariel naturally get jealous and when Reader gets back from the sea they drag Reader to the room and cuddle 🙏

Thank you in advance ❤❤❤

A/N: Also in my mind reader is based on Aquamarine, from the movie Aquamarine. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since you were free to go back into the water without your secret being revealed or scaring off your lovers, you were in there constantly and even reunited with some of your old friends which made you so happy and your lovers were happy for you too until one of your friends started to take up all your time. 

"Where's y/n?" Ariel asked walking into the dining room and only seeing Eric there.

"Where do you think? She barely had anything to eat this morning before she was rushing off to the ocean to go spend time with them." He said bitterly eating his food. 

"Oh my Eric, I'm sure the excitement will wear off anytime now. She was trapped on land for almost 20 years, I'm sure she's just getting used to being in the ocean again." Ariel said squeezing his hand. 

"At least you are still here." He said placing a kiss on her lips as they ate breakfast. 

You were having fun with your friend until you thought about how much you missed Ariel and Eric and how you wished they could be out here with you. After telling your friend how you were feeling they encouraged to you to go home and spend time with your lovers. 

You swam to shore and walked over to the little shed that Eric built for you to store your clothes and towels for when you went swimming and got dried off and got dressed. After getting dressed you made your way up to the castle in search of your lovers, and feeling confused when you couldn't find them.

"Grimsby, do you know where Eric and Ariel are?" You asked him. 

"Ahh yes, I do believe they mentioned something about going to the market since you were gone." He said. 

You thanked him and headed to the shore with a sad smile, maybe you had been spending too much time in the water lately, you just had missed it so much. You were sitting there with small tears running down your face wondering if you had possibly screwed up the best thing to happen to you when you felt two arms wrap around you.

"My love, why are you crying?" Eric asked you. 

"I just feel like a terrible lover right now." You said quietly as him and Ariel shared a look.

"Why do you feel like that? What's going on y/n?" Ariel asked you. 

"It's just that I was missing you guys today so I came back to shore in hopes to spend some time with you guys only you were there and Grimsby said that you two had been going off doing stuff together since I am always in the ocean. I never meant to make you guys feel less important, I just missed it and my friends, it was nice to be back there without worrying I be caught. I'm sorry you guys." You said as more tears fell down your face. 

Ariel and Eric both felt bad now for even thinking that you weren't thinking about them while you were out with your friends. 

"No y/n we should apologize for extending the offer to you, to come to join us. We just thought you were enjoying your new freedom and that you wouldn't want to join us for the land activities. We're sorry y/n, we never meant to make you feel this way." They both said placing a kiss on your cheeks.

"It's alright guys, I just missed you is all." You said to them.

"We missed you too y/n, so come on let's go cuddle." Ariel said pulling off of the ground as Eric grabbed your other hand. 

You three made your way up to your room where you were laid between the two of them talking about everything and anything and sharing some kisses here and there. Grimsby wanting to see if his favorite couple was finally together again, peeked in the room and smiled when he saw you three sound asleep together.