Bad Boy.

Ship: Taegyu

Type: Smut

Top: Taehyun
Bottom: Beomgyu

Word count: 1621

Requests open!

-'๑'-

Beomgyu was popular with all the girls and was known for being the high school bad boy. He never followed the rules, got bad grades and wasn't very nice to people. One day, he messed with the wrong person.

Beomgyu walked into school and got greeted by a group of girls. Then his best friend Yeonjun came to him. The girls were fan-girling over both of them. "Omg they are so cute!" One girl said. "Beomgyu! Be my boyfriend please!" Another girl pleaded.

Beomgyu laughed at the girls. He then heard someone scoff. He turned to see a shorter and younger boy than him. It was Kang Taehyun. The smartest boy in the school and got the highest grades.

"What do they see in you? Sure your kinda cute but your attitude sucks." Taehyun said. The girls pouted. "It's okay Beomgyu! I think you are cute and have a good attitude!" The girls agreed with the statement and were all over him.

"Look at me. Im the bad boy. I break all the rules and I don't get good grades so im dumb!" Taehyun mocked Beomgyu. Beomgyu moved the girls aside and walked up to Taehyun. "Who do you think you are you stupid nerd?" Beomgyu yelled.

The girls panicked. "Im Taehyun." Taehyun looked unbothered. "Get out of my face." Beomgyu shoved him away. Taehyun then walked behind him and kicked his leg so he fell. "Oh my gosh Beomgyu are you okay?" All the girls ran towards him and comforted him.

Beomgyu got up quickly. "You have a lot of nerve." Taehyun just smiled calmly. "Because I know you aren't as bad as you think you are. Me and you both know it." Taehyun got closer to his face. Beomgyu was confused and pushed him away.

Taehyun then grabbed his phone. Beomgyu was mad. "Relax. I'm putting my number in here." Taehyun said. "What why." Beomgyu yelled. "Cause. I'll show you what I mean." Taehyun whispered to him and walked away.

Beomgyu blushed. What was that about? He had no idea. "Lets just head to class. Hes not worth your time." Beomgyu nodded at Yeonjuns comment and they left to class.

[...]

Beomgyu was confused on what Taehyun had meant. He couldn't stop thinking about it in class. He then got a text. He pulled out his phone. He got a text from Taehyun.

'meet me in the bathroom.'

Why would Beomgyu listen to him? But then again he was curious. "Beomgyu! Is that your phone? Detention!" Beomgyu sighed and got up. "Mr. Can I go to the bathroom?" Taehyun asked. "Of course Taehyun." The teacher said.

Beomgyu and Taehyun met up in the bathroom. "What do you want." Beomgyu asked. Taehyun then smiled and picked Beomgyu up. "Hey! What are you doing?! Put me down!" Beomgyu yelled. Taehyun placed Beomgyu on the sink counter.

Taehyun then went close to his face. "Shh." He smiled innocently. Beomgyu then felt Taehyun grabbing his thigh. He also started to gently kiss Beomgyus jawline. Beomgyu blushed. "T-Taehyun. W-What are you doing.." Beomgyu muttered.

His breathing started to get heavier. For some reason he was enjoying this. Usually he would have imagined himself as the one doing this to someone, but I guess Beomgyu isn't as dominant.

When Taehyun kissed his jawline more roughly, Beomgyu let out a small and quiet moan. Thats when Taehyun stopped. "Well. Bye Choi Beomgyu." Beomgyu was confused. "What- T-Taehyun what the hell was that?!" Beomgyu yelled. "What was what?" Taehyun smiled.