House fight

You three have been traveling for a bit. Ashley is sitting taking a break while Leon trades with the merchant.

"Might want to take care of any leftover errands before going this way. Be a shame to live the rest of your life wondering "what if" am I right?" Merchant said as Leon was done trading.

"Great now he's trying to scare us more." Ashley pouted.

"Can't be too bad." You shrugged.

Leon led the way outside and began to cross a wooden bridge. It didn't look very sturdy especially when the wind is so strong one of the might just fall off. Villagers were running after you all and soon you'd all be cornered.

"Hey over here!" Luis opened a door waving.

The wind was making it hard to run. Leon pushed you and Ashley to run in front of him. Once inside the premise Leon locked the gate. Then you walked through the front door which Luis locked for extra protection. Ashley bent over breathing heavy.

"You!" Leon began walking towards Luis.

"Hey...Listen about earlier-" Luis seemed nervous.

"Yeah about that." Leon pinned Luis to the wall.

"Hey, I see you found your "missing Señorita." Luis looked at Ashley.

"The "señorita" has a name, and it's Ashley. And you are?" She seemed demanding.

"Names Luis. Encantado." He smirked.

"Great. We all have names. Now then-" Leon was cut off.

"Actually we don't." He looked at you.

"Y/n." You said bluntly.

"Now who are you? And what're you doing here?" Leon asked pushing Luis further into the wall.

"Very good questions, unfortunately..." The villagers got through the gate.

"Hide now!" Leon commanded.

"In that case, here help me." Luis lifted a box with Leon's help.

"Ashley, quick! Over here." Leon ordered.

She seemed a bit hesitant but climbed in anyway. Leon and Luis stood up ready to fight.

"I see how it is." You chuckled.

"You can fight for yourself." Leon rolled his eyes.

Everyone stood near the window out of sight getting mentally prepared. Weapons were all ready.

"Ok. It's game time." Luis whispered.

The goal is to protect the house. You grabbed planks of wood putting them against windows.

"Hordes of them against three of us. Oh and let's not forget, this mob is made up of monsters." Luis said.

Leon pushed a bookshelf in front of a window that the villagers were forming at. This was intense. At any moment they could break through and you'd all probably be doomed.

"You done warming up? Hope you stretched!" Luis laughed.

"Yeah. Now, if you shut up, we'd be good to go." Leon sighed.

"Lighten up cowboy."

You fully believed that talking was Luis's way of coping. One of the windows that wasn't covered got broken. A lady was climbing through but died quickly from a shot to the head. The bookshelf was then quickly broke and many villagers piled in. Leon kicked and multiple fell to the ground.

"Not bad, right?" He glanced at you.

"Always a show off." You rolled your eyes.

Both windows were being bombarded by villagers. Luis was out of both yours and Leon's mind. You payed attention to one window and Leon worked on the other. Gunshots went off almost constantly.

"One down." Leon said.

"Many more to go." You sighed.

"Hey look, more planks." Leon grabbed enough to cover both windows.

"If only we seen them sooner." You looked at the blood on you.

Luis was finishing off the villagers that made it in before closing the windows off. Leon kicked one and smirked.

"Sorry must've slipped." He chuckled

"Let's go upstairs! Come on." Luis ran up the stairs.

You and Leon were a bit delayed. One of you were wondering if you should stay on this floor just in case. But in the end you both ran upstairs.

"Came to save your ass! You can thank me later." Leon shot a villager off the ladder.

Upstairs was a small area. Honestly you probably didn't need three people. But they were coming at a good rate that it was hard to stop them. Suddenly a villager had Leon in a choke hold.

"I am good." Luis got the villager off of Leon.

"Thanks." Leon replied.

It was difficult to keep fighting. Your stamina wasn't as high as Leon or Luis so you were out of breath. Leon stood in front of you protecting you until you got your breath back.

"You know what to do." Luis said as a villager got staggered.

Leon kicked the villager in the head and they fell over the railing and onto the first floor. You ran back to the first floor to finish her off. Suddenly a plank over a window broke revealing a dude with a huge hammer.

"Uh guys! We have bad news." You yelled.

"Looks like we've got a big one on our hands!" Luis stood shocked.

"Little busy at the moment!" Leon replied.

"Hey, our guests will think we're rude! So much for service with a smile, huh! But I guess bullets work just as well." Luis chuckled.

You were shooting many villagers. At least until the strong man came into the house. How your legs moved on their own running up the stairs like it was an instinct. Leon laughed seeing you run by as he walked down the stairs aiming at the man. The new goal was to protect Leon. Ashley is now out of the picture, plus should be safe anyway. Leon was firing many shot and using grenades.

"I've been waiting for you hero boy." Luis glanced at Leon who ran up the stairs.

The strong man was walking up the stairs slowly. Villagers were still coming up the ladder. How many are there?

"You got this!" Luis cheered Leon on.

Leon barely missed a hit from the big hammer. You could tell he was getting tired of this situation. All of you were.

"Pay attention!" You said.

"Give me a break already." Leon fired five more shots and the man fell.

"Leon! This way, hurry!" Ashley yelled.

"Take Y/n." Leon looked at Luis.

"Wait-" You wanted to refuse.

Luis grabbed your hand running after Ashley quickly. Leon ran after both of you but was shooting villagers that were following. There were beginning to be too many. Once Leon made it close to the group he shot the wheel that made the wooden spikes fall onto villagers. You were all catching your breath until Ashely began to cough.

"Ashley!?" Leon walked over to her in worry.

_______________________________________

1093 words

Thanks for reading and voting! Hope you enjoyed.