chapter 9

Skylar stones

Skylar stones

"Who hurt you, mia cara." He said while coming dangerously close to me.

"I-i" how?

"What are you talking about?" I shrugged it off.

"The bruise on your face. Why is your cheek swollen." He said with a straight face.
But there was something in his eyes. But i couldn't decipher what it was.

"Well, i slipped and fell on my face."

He let out a chuckle. His laugh sounded music to my ears. Even though it was only for 2 seconds and he masked it perfectly i still heard it.

He was slowly coming closer to me until i was caged between his arms.

And......

He touched my bruised arm and i hissed. And then his hand moved to my cheek inspecting it. Why am i letting him do it?

"You see.... Bella, i can clearly make difference between an accidental bruise and an intentional bruise. I'm sure the bruise on your arm was caused by bumping into a door.
Because I'm usually the one hurting them." He said dangerously low.

"What do you want?"

"Tell me who hurt you"

"Why?"

"Because no one deserves to hurt you except me" he said in my ear.

"Even if you don't tell me. I can find it out myself."

Suddenly we felt the elevator came to a halt and i quickly pushed him amd went outside.

What the heck happened?

I need make sure I'm not showing any signs of weakness and that man inside is dangerous. I need to make a distance from him."

At least that's what I thought.
.

.

.

.

.
\/\/\/\/\:~Flashback ~: /\/\/\/

"No-o, please . "

But he didn't listen. He kept doing it until my legs were completely covered in blood.

Nobody tried to help me. They just kept looking. Dad mom. I looked at them with pleading eyes but... They just kept looking.

"STOP. PLEASE" i kept letting out sobs but to no avail.

"Tell me how you feel,blue bell" he said. I was disgused.

Feel? Do i still need to feel?

I feel nothing.
Well maybe perhaps

Numb..

End of flashback:~

I woke up with sweat on my body. My breathing was irregular.
I hadn't had a nightmare in a few days.

I guess i forgot they existed.
.

.

.

.
Hey lovelies! Your author's here. Well guess what I'm finally done with exams but i still need to study. I hadn't gotten a lot of time lately. I'll try to upload regularly and make sure to vote and comment.
Tell me how'd you like this chapter. What do you think will happen next?

Until then, take care.