52: Xavier's Trysta.

Start from the beginning

"Not so soon baby," saying this Xavier turned her body around so that now she was laying on the wet sand on her stomach with her naked sand stuck back towards him.

Xavier removed his pants and put his hips just above her bum as he roamed his big callous hand all over her back.

He hovered over her back and kissed her shoulder while rubbing his hard dick in between her ass cheeks.

"hmm...you like that?" Trysta shivered as Xavier's dark whisper reached her ears.

"ye-yess...
More please...." she whimpered as she felt his hard dick very near to her throbbing pussy.

She desperately arched her hips for more friction only to hiss as Xavier spanked her butt hard.

"Patience baby girl," saying this Xavier went down from her hips and made her stand on her four.

Trailing his hands up from her back thighs he parted her ass cheeks and blew the air over her pussy and ass hole before inserting his face between her ass as he licked her pussy from behind.

A cold wind swept around them like a blanket and the sound of water waves was only igniting the fire to their passion.

Trysta shivered and moaned hard when she felt his wet warm mouth her throbbing pussy.

Xavier kept licking her pussy like a thirsty dog drinking his water. (lol)

Within a few more licks, Trsyta's legs started to shiver as she cummed hard.
Xavier didn't stop and kept licking her like the greedy man he was.

Once he got satisfied with his feast, he pulled out his face from between her ass.

Trysta panted hard and rolled on her back with sand sticking all over her body and some getting washed away from the water wave hitting her now and then.

They both looked at each other with lust and love shining in their eyes. Trysta smiled at Xavier and pulled her hands up, asking Xavier to go into her arms.

Xavier's dark eyes soften as he hovered over her and was engulfed by her dainty wet arms quickly.

"I love you," she confessed with a big smile on her lips as she kissed his nose and lips.

"I fucking love you too," Xavier said and kissed her forehead before they made intense eye contact.

"Are you ready love?" Xavier asked Trysta who nodded her and pulled him in a toe-curling kiss.

Xavier sucked her tongue before he entered his hard dick inside her.

"ummphhm..." Trysta moaned in the kiss and scratched his back with the sudden feeling of being filled by him.

Xavier bit her lip and sucked them hard as he started thrusting his cock inside her.

He was being soft and slow with his thrusts, which gained him a whine from his kitten.

"Ahh...Xavier harder..." she said desperately and bit her lips due to the pleasure she was feeling.

"Fuck!!" Xavier cursed and finally let his control lose, as he started thrusting inside her with a hard pace.

Not having enough of each other, Trysta opened her legs wider and Xavier started thrusting inside her with a rough and hard pace. Almost jumping over her, with his hard dick going in and out of her pussy.

Their moons and grunts can be heard on that dark night with the sound of ocean water hitting the shore.

Xavier increased his pace and started thrusting inside her like a beast without any break.

"oooh yes yes yes..." Trysta moaned and threw her head back with her eyes closed due to extreme pleasure.

A big wave of water hit their hot naked body and with that cool hit, they both cummed together.

Xavier holds the trembling legs of his wife as she kept having the orgasm while clenching around his dick.

Xavier groaned and pulled out of her pussy. Even in the darkness, he could clearly see their cum dripping out of her vagina with small particles of sand sticking on her back inner thighs, and ass.

Xavier laid down beside her on the ocean side and pulled her wet dainty body over his.

They both catch their breath and kept looking towards the vast ocean as cold water waves kept drenching them.

"This is going to be the most memorable moment of my life," Trysta whispered and kissed his chest just over his heart.

"Every moment spend with you is memorable for me," Xavier said and tighten his hold around his kitten as they both kept basking in the cold air with love and promise of togetherness in it.

Soon enough Trysta again sat up, ever so ready and eager to ride her husband.

Xavier's eyes shined with amusement in them as he smirked and teased her.

"Who are you?
What did you do to my innocent wife?" he asked and groaned as his not-so-innocent wife put his large dick inside her at once.

"I am Trysta Xavier Lewis and
I turned her into Xavier's Trysta"

She said and moaned loudly as within seconds they both were again calming their territory over each other.

Moon shied away and the cool breeze giggled, blessing and celebrating the love of the soulmates.

THE END
•••••

Published on- 10.06.23

Finally, we are at the end of the story 😭

I still can't believe we came a long way.

Hope y'all like the chapter!!

Now I will give a few epilogues and one bonus chapter too before closing this book to start another one.

Will definitely try to update the first epilogue tomorrow. 
If not tomorrow then the day after tomorrow for sure.

Do sprinkle some love on your emotional author.

And don't forget to check my Instagram account where I am posting reels of Xavier's Trysta.

Insta id- author_priya.

Until next time.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤍P.