she asks,

'' unke saath nhi jayenge''

''rahim chacha kehte hai ki abb mujhe kabile se alag apni duniya banani chahiye..... tumhe toh pata hi hain main kabile ka hissa toh hu par tribla community nhi hu.... toh chacha chahte hai ki main apni duniya basau''

she questions with a little amusement,

'' apki english toh kafi achi hai''

I laugh a little and say,

''tumhe kya lagta hai main padha likha nhi hu''

she immediately shakes her head and fumbles,

''nhi vo matlab nhi tha mera main toh bass.... vo kabile mein ... kaise...bas vohi...''

I reply,

''12th standard first division se pass kiya hai maine..... rahim chacha ne kabhi koi kami nhi chodi''

'' app agge kyon nhi padhe''

'' college thoda affordable nhi tha........ bss usi karn reh gya''

she sits straight and asks  a little curiously,

'' apko kis cheez mein interest hai''

'' Maine 12th non-med mein ki thi''

'' really!!! ''

I nod and she says,

'' phir agge ka kya socha tha''

'' ikk dost tha usne kaha ki diploma krlu vo thik rehta hai''

'' waah shiva!!! app ko apni studies continue krni chahiye I am sure app bhut acha karenge''

I smile at her and ask,

''tumhe kis cheez mein interest hai''

she chirps

''Maine 12th arts mein ki thi kio kii mujhe painting mein interest hai..... 12th ke baad main fine arts mein BA kar rhi thi par......''

she looks at me and says,

'' phir shaadi ho gayi aur sab kuch reh gya''

I hold her hand and squeeze it her eyes meet mine and she smiles but I can see the sorrow behind it. Our eyes are still connected.
She breaks the eye contact abruptly stands and moves towards the kitchen and says,

"Yahan par thode se chawal pade hai main bana deti hu.... "

I took the support of the wall and moved near her. I lean on the kitchen cabinet and see her. She is still wearing my kurta it kinda gives me a feeling that she is mine. It makes me feel like I have a claim on her.

I knew she could feel me staring at her she was fumbling with things and just trying to maintain her composure. I take a step forward.

RAAVI'S POV:-

Him staring directly into my eyes made me feel a different kind of nervous. The whole world seems different when I am with him and I never want to break this bubble but feeling all this for a man who is not my husband makes me feel like a bad person i instantly drop my gaze and move towards the kitchen.
I started making some food and I could feel Shiva coming towards the kitchen and looking at me.
I feel so conscious under his gaze. I hate being so nervous.
I feel him taking a step forward so I shift my place from the centre cabinet to the corner cabinet pretending to wash the rice.
Slowly I feel a hard surface meeting my back. I turned back and My breath hitched seeing Shiva this close to me something inside my stomach churned.
I moved to left to leave but he blocked my way by cornering me. I move a step back hitting the cabinet and he takes a step closer locking me between him and the cabinet.
I say,