✦ C H A P T E R - F O U R ✦

Start from the beginning

He took off my clothes too, I was bare-naked in front of him.

"PLEASE STOP" I shouted at him.

But that only continued him to go faster.

"AHHH STOP" I tried again.

"Bambina wake up!" I heard someone yell.

"Wake up little flower, please. Please just open your eyes" I heard another voice say. \

"NOO PLEASE STOP" I yelled

"AHH STOP"

I suddenly shot awake and started to shiver, I didn't know what was going to happen to me.

I just sobbed.

I sobbed for my lost childhood, my purity, my parents, the love I craved, and my brothers and sister.

I sobbed until I couldn't anymore.

I felt three pairs of hands holding me as I sobbed into them.

"It's ok amor, let it out" I heard the same voice from the morning, I think he was Thazaldir. Say.

"It's ok bambina, we got you" I heard another voice say.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I heard someone ask.

I shook my head frantically.

Tears started to pour out of my eyes again and I let them, there was nobody who comforted me or even asked if they could hear what happened in my life before.

I was terrified of them but I couldn't help myself when they showed my care and love.

Am I right to trust them?

They didn't give me a reason not to.

But past experiences showed me that I could never trust someone, what should I do?

All I want is someone to love me and care for me.

Am I so worthless that nobody doesn't even care for me?

I hugged him tighter and sobbed harder, I felt his arms wrap around me tightly as he ran his hand through my hair trying to soothe me.

"I a-m s-orry. I a-m p-athetic, I s-houldn't h-ave r-uined y-our s-leep t-oo. P-lease j-ust l-eave m-e, y-ou p-robably d-on't e-ven w-ant t-o s-ee m-e" I stuttered out.

I heard them all take a sharp breath.

Thazaldir's hands on me tightened but not in a hurtful way or anything.

"Amor, don't say you are pathetic, that nightmare wasn't just nothing. You were thrashing and yelling for someone to stop doing something, do you think you are a burden? If so why would we ever take you in then? We care for you so stop blaming yourself for every small thing" I heard him say.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, did they care about me?

Why would anyone care for you? When all you have been was nothing but a burden to anyone, my mind mocked me.

Maybe she was right, maybe I am a burden.

"Stop thinking that nonsense, I know what's going through that head of yours. YOu are not a burden and more importantly, sleep is not more important than my little flower ok?" I heard someone I believe was Giovanni say.

I nodded softly and hugged Thazaldir tighter.

Whenever I am around him, he gives me a sense of comfort and warmth.