✦ C H A P T E R - T H R E E ✦

Start from the beginning

We all chuckled at his enthusiasm.

LYRA THRONE

It's been two hours since we left the Throne mansion and we were currently on the plane heading back to Italy.

Cass, Gio, and Xeres were all chatting and playing some games while our elder brothers and father discussed work.

Although all of them seem like they look busy, I knew they were all worried about our little Angel who was still sleeping.

I caught them all glancing at her figure now and then.

I honestly never thought we would ever let anyone else into our lives again, but I am not regretting it at all.

As I was drowning in my thoughts, I heard a whimper and I immediately shot up from my seat along with the others.

We went towards her bed and kneeled.

"Hey little flower, open your eyes, you are safe ok?" I heard Gio coo at her trying to get her to wake up.

She started to struggle in her sleeping and her breathing got heavier.

We tried to wake her up but she wasn't budging at all.

I felt as if someone was restricting my heart from pumping as I saw her thrash around in her sleep with a frightened look on her face.

All of us were very worried about her.

We have no clue how to handle panic attacks, even though we did experience them ourselves, we never really cared about them that much.

We were used to that much pain and it seemed bearable, but seeing my little angel thrashing around and not waking up broke my heart.

Finally, after 10 minutes of trying to get her out of her sleep, she opened her eyes and started to panic.

"Hey little flower, we aren't going to hurt you ok? Do you remember who I am" I asked her softly as I stroked her hair gently.

She hesitantly nodded and I smiled along with the others.

I was so glad she wasn't scared of me or my brothers.

"Do you wanna go back to sleep or do something else??" I asked her.

She thought for a little while and motioned for me to come near her.

"No sleep" she whispered.

I was shocked.

She finally talked and I was over the moon.

I looked at the other's faces and they all had matching grins.

"Alright baby, no sleep. Do you wanna tell me what you want to do then?" I asked softly.

She shook her head.

"We won't hurt you alright? You can do anything you want" I said.

She shook her head again and tears started to pour out of her eyes.

I started to panic again, what the hell did I do? I asked myself.

Without thinking, I gently put her on my lap and rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

She went stiff again from the contact but this time she didn't relax until after a while.

But she did something very unexpected, she hugged me tight.

I almost lost my shit right there as I felt her small hands hugging me.

I could feel my tears threatening to spill out.