Lana Del Rey 🌟

Song; Mitski - Me And My Husband  ★

"Hey Angel" Those sweet words echoed the room. "Hey Lana" I said softly. I've been burying myself in work for the past few weeks everyday and it has been DRAINING. 

 I'm studying psychology  while balancing work and touring around and attending events with my girlfriend. 

Lana looks at me with concerned eyes but they also glistened with excitement. I chuckle. "How was your day love!" I started to support my weight on my elbows on the bed. 

"Welll" she built up the tension. "I got invited to a party and I can bring a plus 1" she exclaimed. I'm shy when it comes to meeting new celebrities or going out in public with her. 

Lately I've been getting a lot of hate. Lana Stan's believe Evan Winiker was the best deal for her. Fans also keep on saying Lana suddenly dropped him to be with me. Which is completely not true. They weren't meant to be, even Evan posted on his Twitter numerous times it was him that broke up with Lana. 

I was hesitant, I've been avoiding any media attraction so I just stopped going out. "I don't know baby" I begin but she cut me off. "No baby please you have to come with me this time" she begins. "You haven't left the house for days" she spoke softly as she tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "It's getting unhealthy" she mumbles. "I know love but please have you seen the comments on my social media lately?" She exhales sharply as I grab my phone. "It's come to a point that I logged off all my social media accounts" I said while shoving my phone in her phone so she can read the comments on my latest Instagram post. 

daphne_: Beautiful Revenge  🍷

COMMENTS:

@kiyooo__: lmao she fr the other woman 💀

@fwbicano: please outta all people this just seems fake🤨

@lanadelslay: Lana I'm a bit disappointed.

@ltqna: Not her trying to copy Lana aesthetic😍😍

I start to tear up.

 "Listen to me, fuck those people they don't deserve happiness so why should low lives and hopeless romantics comment on our love story?" She stated in an aggressive manner. "I don't care how many news outlets or paparazzi photos or dirty looks anyone gives us, I'll fight for our love until time runs out for both of us." She looks me in the eyes. "Okay?" She gentle places a kiss on my nose. Then kisses my forehead. Then my lips leaving bright red lipsticks marks. "Come here bunny" she chuckles as she embraces me in a big hug 💌

This was kinda cute