She didn't need to do this anymore...

"but you past this now, beautiful, you got it already, everything we dreamed for, you got it, you got plenty of niggas willing to die for you yeen' gotta do this shi' no more you got li' Kentrell na" He told her and she sucked her teeth at the mention of his name.

"I know, I just been doin this shit since I was 14 I can't just stop like that especially when my response to everything is to 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 no matter what, no sparing anybody and it's been that way since I started this shit" she sighed leaning her chair back as she sat outside the trap not wanting to go in yet.

"I know beautiful, but you gotta learn for me and for Kiari I been watching you do this shit since I was 10 you 27 now Sage it's been a decade take a break, I'm serious I love you Sage" The man spoke seriously and Sage nodded taking in everything he was saying and he was right.

She was too pretty for this anyways and she needed Kiari with all her heart and she didn't wanna leave him on earth by himself.

"I will Hasean, I love you too" She smiled hopping out the car heading into the trap, after entering the code.

"Ight I'm almost there" he said before hanging up just as she walked to the living room inside the trap house.

"What you do?" Deno asked looking at the older girl who entered the room, everyone surprised that the girl was in here because she hadn't been in some time because of her son.

"POW POW" she joked making gun signs with her fingers "who?" He asked keeping eye contact with the girl as she sat next to him.

"Jordan" She shrugged "She alive" she clarified before the man could ask another question "Roll one" he mumbled throwing the woods on her lap.

"Where ma bitch?" She asked looking over her shoulder trying to spot the girl who wasn't in sight "upstairs" he replied and she smiled slowly standing up and headed towards the stairs.

-
"Hey pretty girl" she smiled locking the door behind her looking at the girl who sat in just her underclothes looking at the wall.

"Sage..?" The girl widened her eyes looking over at a smiling, Sage who came to sit next to her. "Waddup" she mumbled leaning back on the bed sitting up on her elbows.

"You came back?" The girl questioned wrapping her small arms around sage's waist as she laid back. "Yeah, they treating you?" Sage asked and the girl nodded "Yeah, Hasean brings me food sometimes" she replied and sage smiled.

"Why have you been gone so long?" The girl questioned looking up at Sage who just shrugged "Had to handle some things" She replied and the girl nodded.

-

"When are you gonna let me go home" The asked making Sage laugh "why you wanna know?"

"Sage, I have a daughter! She's probably so worried"

"She good, she gotta daddy" Sage smirked watching the girls face fall, "Please just answer me sage" the girl whispered not wanting to trigger the girl, knowing the anger problem she had.

"𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹" She laughed watching the girl start to cry "what do I have to do with it?" The short girl asked as tears streamed down her face.

Her name was 𝗕𝗿𝗶 short for 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮, she had been trapped in this room for 3 years now by herself, no windows, no light, no life.

she was kentrells first girlfriend, or should I say the girl who set Jason up..? Her and kentrell was and off and had secretly been "on and off" for years now, the two couldn't leave each other alone being as they were each others first everything.

Kentrell had killed sage's brother, of course he wasn't telling the truth but Sage knew everything she had been planning this for so long, she knew the reason the man did what he did was because he caught bri and Jason together and wanted his revenge but that was the worst mistake he could have made.

Especially when it's to the 𝗛𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 he was in for a ride.         Him and his wife

She couldn't wait to show him who he fucked with.

she did get caught up having the man's baby as that wasn't apart of the plan but it was too late and honestly even though it was a mistake it was one of the best ones she had made.

She just didn't like looking at the splitting image of the man she was meant to kill...

"What's the phrase?" Sage spoke ignoring the girls question.

"Hassan's are coming"

Sage smiled kissing her cheek "we are" she smiled again standing up from the bed, throwing the girl a water bottle from out her bag before exiting the room heading back downstairs.

"When you gone do it?" Hasean asked looking down at the girl as she finally reached the living room, she shrugged sitting next to him.

"Gotta get his moves" she mumbled and he nodded going back to talking to deno.

//

𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻' 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻',? 𝗡𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿

𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆...
𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗲𝗿 😂