03 ✍︎

————📍 𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔 📍𝟭𝟮:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠————

————
📍 𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔 📍
𝟭𝟮:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠
————

"We going to Utah!" Stunna's best friend announced loudly walking in her room.

"India, who's in Utah?" She questioned confused "I'm getting flew out!" She replied plopping down on her bed. "Fuck that gotta do wit me'," Stunna mugged her knowing India had already bought the tickets.

"I also wanted to go with you somewhere fun" India whined pulling sage in for a hug, making the girl smile slightly, she couldn't stay mad at her for too long.

"Ok, when" Sage rolled her eyes finally giving in, sitting on the girls lap, facing her. "Uhh tomorrow" the girl replied making stunna'a eyes go wide, quickly standing up from the girl.

The girl laughed running out the room before stunna could say anything.

"INDIA ILL KILL YOU" stunna yelled slamming her room door, punching the air, as she walked over to her closet to pack.

//

"Now I gotta go tell stacks and nem I'm leaving" Sage spoke mugging the girl who sat on her couch watching tv, turning to face her.

"Tell jay and stacks fine asses to call me" India smirked watching as stunna's face turned up "Yeah, no, not my brother" she shook her head grabbing her keys walking out the door.

Hopping in her car she headed towards her brothers house.

//

"Baby I can't even leave the crib, but I'm flossin'," I rapped pulling up to my brothers nice Beverly Hills, Home.

Parking in his driveway, I exited the car and went up to his front door, shaking my head, when I twisted it and it opened. nigga never locks his door.

——

𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁, 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖻𝖺𝖽
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁 (𝖠𝗒𝖾, 𝖸𝗈 𝖯𝗎𝗌𝗌𝗒 𝖦𝗈𝗈𝖽)
𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁 (𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗁)

Nardo's song blasted through the speaker, the noise getting louder and louder as she walked to the living room.

"Excuse my French, YOU SUCK IT GOOD" She yelled, the noise making the group of boys jump pulling their guns out, pointing at her.