07 ✍︎

———— 📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵 📍𝟵:𝟭𝟱 𝗔𝗠————

————
📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵 📍
𝟵:𝟭𝟱 𝗔𝗠
————

Kentrell woke up to the smell of breakfast being made, he was confused as this was his chefs day off and jaz didn't cook, curious he stood up slightly moving a still sleeping India, causing her to stir a bit in her sleep.

Yawning, he walked out the door and made his way to the kitchen.

Stopping in his tracks when everything came in view, Stunna stood in the kitchen, She had on a cropped shirt the barely stopped under her breast and her underwear. He could see everything now, she had a tattoo on her ass, and her inner thighs.

Smiling at the sight he walked closer going unnoticed by the girl, he slid into the island chairs and just watched the girl who was turned around cooking

The girl went over in the cabinets, taking out plates before turning around to sit them on the island.

"WHAT THE F- She jumped at the sight of Kentrell sitting there watching her "you coulda got shot, Ian lying" she mugged the boy who just laughed watching as she put the plates down.

"You ordered groceries?" He asked because he obviously had nothing in the fridge. "Yeah" she nodded grabbing the trays of food, sitting them on the large island.

Kentrell watched as the girl made all the plates and washed dishes, really in awe he ain't never had a girl cook for him before, especially breakfast.

"Bring the lil baby down" she spoke up breaking the silence, He nodded before standing up "Here I heard you gotta girl" She added handing a bigger plate to the boy who took it and went upstairs.

Stunna had found out Kentrell had a wife when her and India was arguing, she thought it was weird that he would fly India out to the same house his wife and daughter was in but she didn't know anything about their situation-ship so she didn't bother to ask about it.