●A box●

!Warnings/About!
French kissing
Underage drinking

(●No one POV●)

Mitsuri had a plan. She always had a plan. But today. She had a BIG plan.

It was late at night. And they had been drinking. And now they were playing truth or dare.

"Can we do dares with two people?" Mitsuri asked

"What do you mean by that?" Tengen asked.

"I mean, pick two people to do something," Mitsuri responded

"Sure," Sabito said.

"Ara~ Ara~ Tomioka-San, are you okay?" Shinobu asked.

"No, Tengen secretly put alcohol in his drinkkkk, and Giyuu wasn't planning to drink since he's never had alcohol and he doesn't know his limits," Sabito said. He was a bit drunk.

Giyuu was loopy and a bit out of it. It was staring at the floor rocking around.

"Why would you do that, Tengen?" Shinobu asked

"Hes fine." Tengen rolled his eyes

"He's not responding," Sanemi said.

"Giyuu," Sabito said poking Giyuu's side.

"Mm?" Giyuu looked up

"Y-You okay?" Sabito chuckled.

"Mhm," Giyuu grumbled.

"Are you still able to play?" Mitsuri asked

"Yeah," He said.

"Okay, Sabito and Giyuu, I dare you to stay in a box for 48 hours." Mitsuri grinned

"What?!" Before Sabito could protest, and before Giyuu could process what she said, they were being shoved into a small box. Giyuu had to wrap his legs around Sabito's waist. He was sitting below Sabito, who was onto his hands on either side of Giyuu.

Sabito's face was very red.

And Giyuu was FINALLY finished processing what was happening.

"What about the fwood. And waaaaader, and g-gowing to theeee bathhhhrooom" Giyuu whined. Then he looked up.

Giyuu's face got pink tint before he hung his head back, looking down.

"Mitsuri! We can't stay here! That's two days! My parents will be pissed!" Sabito yelled.

"Okay, I will let you two out IF you two make out." Mitsuri chuckled.

"WHAT?!" Sabito yelled, then he was slapped

"Too loud," Giyuu hissed.

"Did you not just hear what she said?" Sabito asked

"N....No," Giyuu said, looking up at Sabito with his big blue ocean eyes.

His eyes pupils were expanded out big, bigger than normal. Giyuu was looking at Sabito, and damn it was hot.

"She said she'll let us out if we make out," Sabito said. Blush spread across Giyuu's face.

"Oh," Giyuu mumbled.

"Mitsuri, come on!" Sabito yelled

"You heard the girl! I want to add something to this dare. You have to use your tongues at some point, too!" Tengen yelled

"NO TENGEN SHUT UP," Sabito snapped.

"Too bad you have to do that to now!" Mitsuri exclaimed.

"TENGEN YOU ASSHOLE!" Sabito yelled.

"You're gonne end up in Giyuu's," Tengen responding chuckling. Sabito's face turned bright red.

"Damnnn," Sanemi laughed.

"Sabito," Giyuu groaned

"Yeah?" Sabito said, looking at him. Giyuu looked away from Sabito.

"Can we just.....do what the...their askinggg?" Giyuu mumbled his cheeks, becoming a brighter red.

"Y-You want to..." Sabito said his face also got brighter and brighter red.

"I- mhm," Giyuu said, looking down.

"..."

"Fine Mitsuri, we'll do it!" Sabito said,

"KYAAA YESS," Mitsuri squealed.

Sabito looked back at Giyuu. His soft lavender eyes meeting Giyuu's ocean eyes.

Sabito shut his eyes, leaning down and pressing his lips against Giyuu's. It shivers up both their spines.

The feeling was unfamiliar, yet it felt good.

Sabito and Giyuu started slowly. But it grew more and more heated. Sabito bit Giyuu's bottom lip. Giyuu whined slightly. Giyuu wrapped his arms around Sabito's neck, deepening the kiss. Sabito slipped his tongue into Giyuu's mouth.

Giyuu groaned. Sabito's tongue explored Giyuu's mouth. They pulled away only for a second to catch their breath. Sabito's tongue wrapped around Giyuu's. Giyuu grunted. He whimpered. Sabito pulled away again so Giyuu could breathe.

(●Word count 630, was this cringey?●)