When They Stay The Night

Requested by JohlilahTheNeko

Paul: He always stays the night with the intention of watching movies or sometimes just going to sleep, but that usually doesn't happen. When Paul stays the night, you spend most of your time making out or cooking food, which usually leads back to making out.

Seth: Seth is just a cute little baby. He stays with you all the time because everyone knows you won't do anything. You spend your time cuddling, watching movies, and causing some type of trouble.

Sam: Sam's very responsible, and he's always afraid he'll hurt you. So when he stays the night, you cuddle and talk. There are times when things get a bit heated, but Sam always tries to stop because he doesn't want to hurt you.

Jared: Jared loves food. When he stays the night, you literally spend 98% of the time in the kitchen with him. Time in the kitchen means kissing, telling stupid jokes, cooking random foods, and food fights that last way past midnight.

Jacob: When Jacob stays the night, you spend most of your time either on the couch or the porch, cuddling and listening to him talk about the pack and whatever mechanical thing he's working on. He has a tendency to kiss you in the middle of your sentences or in the middle of a story he's telling just because he can.

Quil: Quil's very adventurous, so when he stays the night, you tend to find yourself outside somewhere or wandering through the woods at 1 o'clock in the morning. You come back to your house, make hot chocolate, and fall asleep on your porch in his arms.

Embry: Embry loves to hear your voice. So when he stays the night, all he wants is to listen to you. It doesn't matter if you're cleaning, cooking, cuddling, or anything else, he'll go wherever you go, asking about your day or just asking random questions. When it's time to actually go to sleep, you cuddle while he asks you more questions until one of you falls asleep.