Avni's eyes were angrily looking at him through the veil. , Anger was on her lips. , She knew that his biggest weakness was his ego. , So She hit here to play the first level of her mission. ,urf revenge...

Meanwhile, Siddarth angrily reaches out his hand to hold her hand when Ashnoor enters the room. and he takes his hand back..

Siddartha: (teased) noor... tune sari tyaari kar li ki tu idhar udhar bhatak rahi h ..

(You have made all the preparations that you are wandering from here to there)

Avni was shocked that the person was angry that he could have killed her. , He is talking to his sister lovingly after seeing his sister.. She was shocked that how can someone change so quickly. , But only then a sad smile comes on her face that she knows all this. , She knows how this person can change in two moments.

Ashnoor: shaant rah tu.. samjha.. thak gyi hu mai isliye yaha aayi hu.

(You keep calm.. understood.. I am tired, that's why you have come here.)

Siddartha:(teasingly)yuvraj hu mai..

(I am Yuvraj..)

Ashnoor: to shaant rah...

(so, keep quiet)

Ashnoor's attention goes to the ground where the food is spilt. And she understands who did this because only her brother does not treat anyone with manners except family members.

Ashnoor: bhai.. ye kya haal bana rakha h (scolding him)

(Brother.. what condition have you made (scolding him))

Siddarth: vo.. 

Avni(interrupted): maaf kiyo.. rajkumari sa, vo galti se mhare hath se thali gir gyi..vrna yuvraj sa ne khano kha liya tha.. thora hi khaayo tha but khaayo tha.. 

(Excuse me.. Princess, I accidentally dropped the plate from my hand..Otherwise, Yuvraj Sa had eaten the food.. had eaten only a little bit.)

Ashnoor is shocked that Siddharth ate without throwing a tantrum. .. Then she asks Avni to leave from there.

Then Avneet left there while siddartha was in shock that why she lied to Ashnoor. and above of these things, he is curious to know about her not because she lied, it's because she insults him.

 Time skip to ceremony function. All places in the palace are perfectly decorated. People are very happy about their Yuvraj... and why not he cares about his people, his kingdom. he loves them and they love him too.. Yay! That was a different thing that he behaved rudely with servants but it does not mean that he never cared about them... he do so many things for them so why not they ignore his rude behaviour and see his kind soul. 

***

At the royal court, 

All royal peoples and the people of the kingdom are excited about the ceremony ...All royal people sitting on their own thrones. King Vikram also sits on his throne which is the highest position among them. All are curiously waiting for their Yuvraaj then suddenly the Announcer announces that siddartha is coming... All the courtiers stand in their places, people start hooting for him. Siddartha goes near the king's throne.  Then everyone sits in their places... and the royal priest signals them that the auspicious time is started.. after that Rajmata announces that the ceremony is started..  Then Vikram takes the crown from a servant who is standing there taking the crown on the royal plate.. Vikram turns toward Siddartha. His face has a victory evil smirk but Siddartha's face is normal like it is a normal thing for him like he is not interested to take the position.. the maids are starts throwing flowers on them and Vikram is about to wear the crown Siddartha but suddenly, Siddartha faints. Everybody there present becomes shocked to see this except some people who are Raghav(elder brother of siddartha), Vinay(younger brother of Siddartha) and Avni... The trio has a smirk on their faces... The servants help and take siddartha to his room...Everyone who presents there is left except Avni...Her face has a smirk which is about her first step in her revenge...