4. Little Devil of Reyansh

Start from the beginning

" Aap ko sharam nhi aati? Batmeez to aap the hi, Ab Besharam bhi hain."

( Aren't you ashamed? You were rude but now you are shameless too.)

She said, not wanting him to see her red cheeks.

" Now if you have seen the upper part of mine, then go... or you want see the lower part too-"

" Haa haa...bs bas."

She said little loudly, cutting him off in middle. She thought he went to bathroom when he didn't say anything for some minutes so she sighed and thought to turn around but as she did-

Her eyes caught the sight of him sitting on couch while man spreading his leg, his upper part is bare, his one arm is resting on behind the couch and he is caressing his lower lip with the same hand finger. His face is slightly tilted to a side.  His eyes are only staring at him with a smirk on lips which is enough to bring anyone on their knees.

Aradhya could feel her heart beat increasing to the extent that she is afraid he will hear it. On the other hand, Reyansh is enjoying everything.

" Miss?"

He called her before she could move her eyes down to his chest. She got startled and looked at him with frowned eyebrows.

" Humare Juice ka vaqt ho gaya hai."

( Its the time of my Juice.)

She blinked her eyes then nodded slowly and left the room without saying anything. Small smile appeared on his lips and he stood up from the couch then went to take bath.

Aradhya stood outside his room with the glass of juice on tray. She is nervous to go inside. What if he does something again? She sighed at this thought of her.

" Let's just go and-"

She was cut off when the door of his room open and he came out. Without saying anything he walked passed her hurriedly. She frowned her eyebrows seeing him running somewhere.

" What happened to him suddenly?"

She thought to check so she followed him. As she entered into the living room, her feet stopped seeing the shocking scene infront of her eyes. Raghubir is literaaly bathe in blood.

His arm, stomach, knees and forehead is bleeding. Vaidehi is crying while Jaya is fainted. Reyansh and Adarsh are taking him inside. They straight took him towards his room. One by one, everyone left...Leaving her alone.

Aashi, Kavya are helding Vaidehi by her shoulders even though they are also crying. Parvati is with Jaya while Dhriti is treating her brother, Raghubir. Well, she is a doctor for something. Reyansh, Adarsh and others are standing outside.

After almost 2 hour, Dhriti came out of the room.

" Bhai-sa is alright."

Vaidehi took a breath of relief. Aradhya who just came there, heard that.

" Ansh...Bhai-sa...Adarsh...Come with me."

Dhriti said to three of the man along with Rishi and they followed her.

__________

" Attack.....Someone has attacked Bhai-sa when he was on the way to airport."

Dhriti said and Reyansh's grip around pen tightened.

" How? When nobody except us knew where Baba-sa was going. Even Maa-sa didn't know."

Reyansh said.

" That's the point. No one knew then how?"