Part one of He cares...?

]

Stolas had been lying awake after being taken to the hospital.

S - *Sigh* I can't believe I let myself get into a situation like this. I should've known that Stella and Andrealphus were up to no good when they asked me to meet them. This is all my fault...

Stolas lay awake in the hospital bed for what seemed like hours, listening to the sound of the heart monitor, when his phone started to buzz. He used his magic to lift up the phone to him.

He looked at his phone to see a message from Blitz. As he unlocked it, he saw his old messages with Blitz, leaving a lump in his stomach. He felt so much remorse about what had happened at Ozzie's, knowing that he hurt Blitz.

"Git bevver swoon :("

A faint smile came upon Stolas's face. This meant that Blitz cared about him, right?

"Thank you Blitz, that means a lot. I might be here a while if you ever want to visit 💜"

Blitz starts to type, but stops. He didn't reply back. The smile slowly fades from Stolas's face. He placed his phone where it was before and laid on his side, thinking about if Blitz truly cared about him. He kept telling himself that he didn't, even though deep down he knew Blitz did, even if it didn't always show. After some time, he fell asleep.

A week had passed by. Octavia had been stopping by every day to make sure that he was ok. Stolas missed seeing her, so the time she spent visiting him truly made him feel better. Today was different though. When Stolas woke up, he received a message from her saying that she wouldn't be able to come in today. Stolas sighed, realizing he'd be alone all day, besides a few visits from the nurses coming in to check on him.

A few hours passed by, and Stolas sat there, thinking about the message from Blitz again. He couldn't decide if Blitz cared about him or not. He took the time to send him that message but didn't reply back. Stolas wondered if this had anything to do with what happened at Ozzie's. He still felt guilty for that. He wanted to speak with Blitz about that so badly, but couldn't bring up the courage to do so.

*Knock* *Knock*

Somebody was at the door. Maybe Octavia found time to stop in today. As the door opened, Stolas realized that it wasn't Octavia who was there. It was...Blitz!

B- "Hey Stolas..."

Blitz handed Stolas some flowers that he had bought for him, along with a Get Better Soon Card he made himself.

B- "I um... I got you these. I hope you like them."

Stolas's heart was pounding out of his chest. Did Blitz really buy him such beautiful flowers?

S - "Blitz, I-I Love them! They're so beautiful! Thank you so much."

B- "It's nothing really."

Blitz glanced at Stolas, seeing all the casts on his wounds, realizing it was worse than he thought.

B- "Oh my God, Stolas... Are you ok?"

S- "Well, I won't lie to you, Blitz. I'm in a lot of pain, but I'm better now that you've come to see me."

Stolas looked at Blitz and smiled.

B- "Stolas... I... I'm so sorry..."

Blitz lets out a sigh. It sounds like he's holding back tears.

S- "Blitz, are you OK?"

Blitz turns his head and brings his hands to his eyes to wipe away the tears.