Chapter 58: Friday

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god that was so cute." Winston explained.

"Why do you get all of the hot soccer players." Frankee teased. We watched the rest of the game and it was pretty uneventful. In fact, Harrison even got taken out of the game because our team was winning by so much. At the end of the game we waited by the exit gate because paddy wanted to see Harrison and Tom. They came walking towards us together and I tried to mentally prepare myself for the interaction with Tom.

"Happy birthday to you!" Tom began.

"Happy birthday to you!" Harrison joined.

"Happy birthday to Paddy." Tom continued.

"Happy birthday to you!" Harrison finished.

"Didn't know you guys played soccer and were also in choir." Winston teased.

"Thanks for watching us play little man." Harrison explained patting Paddy on the back.

"We didn't really watch you." Natalie responded sassily.

"Okayyyy, and who is this ray of sunshine?" Tom questioned.

"It's my little sister." Frankee answered.

"So Paddy you want to go get icecream?" Harrison questioned.

"Yes please!" Paddy explained.

"Okay who else is coming?" Harrison questioned.

"Natalie and I can go." Frankee responded.

"I can go." I added.

"I'll go." Winston explained.

"I can't I have to pack for my flight tomorrow." Tom replied.

"It's okay I live with you so we can get icecream anytime." Paddy shrugged.

"I can drive." Winston offered.

"Is it okay if Sam comes with us?" Harrison questioned checking his phone. "He wanted to meet up with me after the game."

"Yes Sam can come! He always knows how to get extra toppings." Paddy explained. We met up with Sam before all exiting the stadium to get into Winston's car.

"Okay birthday boy gets shotgun again of course." Winston said.

"But I want to sit next to Natalie." Paddy responded.

"Okay birthday boy in the back then. I get shotgun." Frankee chimed. Paddy, Natalie, and Sam all got into the back seat.

"Guess that leaves the trunk?" Harrison questioned. I shrugged and opened up the trunk of the car and hopped in. Harrison hopped into next to me and pulled down the trunk door behind him.

"Winston i swear if you hit any bumps there will be major consequences." I screamed up to the front seat. Harrison laughed.

"Relax, I've got you." Harrison explained quietly.

"You know this was a clip on my drivers ed video and the kids in the trunk died." I responded.

"Really?" Harrison questioned.

"Yes we were in the same class." I replied.

"Well I was never really awake during that class." Harrison reflected.

"Oh my god remind me to never get into your car ever again." I responded.

"Oh come on I'm not a bad driver just because I slept through drivers ed. It's all about the on road experience." Harrison replied.

"Who says?" I questioned.

"Me." Harrison defended.

"Oh what a great source." I teased. Harrison smiled.