Chapter 58: Friday

Start from the beginning

"Great! Are you free tonight?" Frankee questioned.

"I'm sorry I'm not actually. I'm supposed to take Tom's little brother to the high school soccer game and it's his birthday so I can't really bail." I explained.

"Well we can all go to the game." Winston supposed.

"Yeah I'm down. I can bring my little sister too because I'm supposed to be babysitting." Frankee added.

"Okay perfect and y/n youll get to see your little golden retriever play!" Winston mentioned.

"He does remind me of a dog." Frankee replied and I laughed. Turns out I picked the perfect lunch table.

Later that night I began getting ready for the soccer game. I used to always make fun of the girls that dressed up for these events but tonight I wanted to dress up, not for anyone else except myself of course. I did my hair and a little bit of makeup before putting on a cute outfit and going to her Paddy. "Is the birthday boy ready for the soccer game?"

"Yes! I even got party hats!" Paddy explained. I heard a car horn honk outside.

"Okay time to go!" I insisted. Paddy and I went downstairs before walking outside to see Winston's car. He rolled down his windows.

"Birthday boy gets shotgun!" Winston explained.

"Awesome!" Paddy replied getting into the car. I got into the backseat with Frankee and her little sister.

"Y/n this is my little sister Natalie." Frankee explained.

"Nice to meet you. That's Paddy." I replied.

"I know. He's in my science class." Natalie mentioned.

"So cool guys." Winston explained trying to make the conversation less awkward. He drove us to the school where he parked the car before we all entered the gates of the stadium. The weather was really nice so it wasn't too cold which we lovely. We got our seats and Frankee had bought Paddy candy because it was his birthday.

"Okay so what do you say we set them up?" Winston questioned looking over to Natalie and Paddy.

"They would be cute. Maybe paddy will grow up to have abs like Tom." Frankee mentioned which made all of us laugh. The team entered the stadium with Harrison leading the way and the band playing.

"Do you think if a threw a stick he would go and fetch it?" Winston questioned referring to Harrison.

"He would fetch it and bring it back to you." Frankee explained.

"It's kind of cute though." I replied. "Right? Or am I out of my mind."

"No you're right." Winston responded. "Oh my god look there's Tom!"

"I thought he couldn't play?" Frankee questioned. We all sat and watched silently as he look a seat on the bench. "Guess he still can't play."

"Frankee is it okay if Paddy and I walk around the stadium?" Natalie asked.

"Sure just stay together." Frankee explained.

"Jeez you sound like a mom." Winston replied. We watched as the game began and within a few minutes Harrison scored. "Why is he actually good?"

"I don't know but stand up and cheer!" Frankee encouraged. We stood up with the rest of the fans and cheered on the team as they went back to their bench. Harrison was running weirdly slow, it almost looked like his eyes were scanning through the bleachers. Like he was looking for someone in particular. His eyes stopped when they reached me. I waved and he waved back with a huge smile on his face.