7. Out.

Eunhye Pov:

For some reason, I didn't have a good feeling about telling her I was friends with them. I don't know why, she's seemed nice so far, but just something seemed off.

"That's cool," I say turning over in bed.

I thought about tonight, Niki saving me from a car accident, Jungwon and that girl, Us studying.

It felt surreal.

I wonder if that Sooha girl and I could become friends, She's known Jungwon for a while and he's really nice, so she must be nice too!

*the next morning*

I woke up, and stretched in my bed picking up my phone to check my notifs

:Wonnie
- wish me luck!

I smiled at his text. I hope they do well today, I know they were nervous at the sudden date change.

I sat up in bed and looked across the room to see that Leah was already gone. I sighed and opened my dresser to see what I could wear today.

                                 *ring ring*

I look at my phone to see Nari calling me, I clicked accept and put her on speaker.

"Hey! do you wanna grab breakfast? I wanna hang out before the showcase!" Nari asks as I get dressed

I put on some loose white jeans and a pink sweater.

"You're going to the showcase?"

"Yeah I got tickets last minute, actually I have an extra my uh, friend gave me, do you wanna come?"

I thought about it for a moment, I definitely want to show support to them. I hope it's not awkward.

"I'd love to! where do you wanna meet for breakfast?"

"We could go to starbucks?" She suggests

"Okay!" I like starbucks and i've been craving matcha lately

"I'll come pick you up," She said before we said our good byes and hung up.

I put my bag over my should and put in my small polaroid camera, a lip balm and my wallet.

I hear a knock at my door and open it.

"Hey! Let's go!" Nari pulled me out the door.