... Is to move in with Uncle Indra

"Indra?" Nalini hugs her brother-in-law when she lets him in. "What are you doing here?"

"Jaya tells me you are going to India again," Indra says. "She asked to be my ward and for me to take her in so she can stay in Sherman Oaks, and I agreed."

Nalini softens. "Are you sure, Indra?"

"I can't let you take her away from her mom's only left living sibling," Indra says. "She hasn't been in India since she was five and America is her home now. I have a room at my house for her, I have a prayer cupboard she can pray to the Gods to. I'm also not as strict as you."

It's still shows off indoors. No boys in the room with the doors closed and no boys in the bed. Indra won't force his niece to wed an Indian man because Saavani wanted her daughter to marry for love, that's why she nor her husband ever arranged a marriage for her.

"I want to take Jaya in as my ward, Nalini," Indra says. "I'd like your permission first."

Nalini sighs. "Can I think about it?"

"You have until her school day is over, Nalini, or I will fight for her," Indra says before he looks at Aravind. "हैलो, अरविंद। आपको देखकर अच्छा लगा।," he greets in Hindi.

"It's good to see you, too, Indra," Aravind replies.

Indra turns and he leaves without greeting Kamala.
🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Your uncle wants you to live with him?" Eleanor asks as she, Jaya, and Fabiola walk down the hallway at school together,

"Yeah," Jaya says. "I know he cares about me in a way Auntie Nalini ever would."

"Wherever you're happier is where you should go," Fabiola says.

Jaya has been staying in Ben's house for the last few days, living a life of luxury. Jay has been wondering if Indra will ever come take her away from Nalini.
🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Are you sure it's okay, Auntie Nalini?" Jaya asks her aunt after she's told she can move into Indra and become his ward.

"Yes, I'm sure, Jaya," Nalini replies softly. "Indra is right. He's more your family than I am because he is Mohan's identical twin and the third born triplet to Saavani and Mohan. He deserves you."

Indra has is a famous surgeon, he's one of the number one surgeons who does surgery in every specialties. Everyone flies to Los Angeles to get surgery done by him. So he lives well. He has a huge house, a mansion like Ben's. A Mexican maid named Amelia.

"I know I haven't always been fair to you, as loving to you as I was when you first arrived," Nalini says. "Mohan's death hit me harder than ever and I know you deserved better because you lost him right after your mother."

"I forgive you, Auntie," Jaya says.

"Are you ready to be rich, Cousin?" Kamala asks her cousin.

Jaya smiles. "Kind of."
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

" 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸