get into the Corps

Start from the beginning

- Shizuka
"Right, we forgot to introduce ourselves, I'm Sumi"
"and I'm kiyo, the girl who went is called Naho"

- You are all beautiful
Aoi is a serious girl who looks responsible

"Our sister Aoi is also responsible for the kitchen and laundry, and of course we help her"
The girls took me and we went upstairs.

"This is our sister Kanao's room. I don't know if she is sleeping"
Sumi knocked on the door

"huh"
"Kanao-chan these our new sister, Shizuka. We wanted to introduce her to you"
"Hi, welcome here"
Her voice is very quiet, I extended my hand to shake her hand and smiled at her without saying anything.

"Come on, we'll take you to your room. Looks like you've had a long day"

- It's the longest day of my life
"Clear on your features" said the other girl
There was a bit of silence until kiyo said
"We was have an older sister named Kanae"

- was ?
Then a look of sadness appeared on their faces

"Yes, she is Shinobu san's older sister, until she was passed out on one of her missions. She was the most beautiful and kindest sister to us"

- I wish she was alive, looks like you are-
Until Naho interrupted us when she was coming.

"oi (hay) I brought your hairpin, Shizuka chan. put it on in the morning when you get ready"

- Thank you it's so beautiful butterfly pin and thank you too
"here we come to your room"

- It's beautiful, sweet dreams of you
"see you tomorrow"
The girls went and finally this day was almost over. The room was spacious and had a window and a wardrobe as well, and of course a bed to sleep on. I put arrows and the bow in the corner of the room and took off my clothes to put on sleeping kimono to jump on the bed and rest my back on it. All this talk with the sisters here made me forget my family. I thought about them until Exhaustion overwhelmed meand me. shutdown my eyes slowly to fell asleep.

_________☁ The night of the day when Shinobu and Tomioka met Shizuka ☁_________

pov: Shinobu

- sama (Mr) I have news today