The phone rang for a min before her mom picked up smiling with her face all in the camera. "Guess who 33 and fine!" Her mom yelled in the screen

"girl boo that old ass age" kyawo joked as her mom shooed her off

"Happy birthday though mommy, what's the move for the day?" Kyawo asked her as she moved positions on the bed trying to feel more comfortable.

"Tell madukes I said happy birthday & that I love her" Darius said as he removed one of his headphones off looking back at kyawo

"Ma you heard him? Why he acting like it ain't his birthday too"

Kyawo's mom laughed "tell Darius I said thank you and happy, happy birthday to him too. I knew I liked him for a reason, we bday twins"

Darius laughed as he heard what kyawo's mom had said before he placed his headset back on going back to playing the game. "Funky ass nigga, been on that game all morning, so what's the move fa today?"
Kyawo asked the question to her mom again.

"imma be outside with ya auntie & uncle all day, they throwing some get together at their crib & you already know imma be drunk off my ass"

"let me come party with y'all, othay gone be there?" Kyawo asked

Her mom shook her head " girl ain't no 18 year olds gone be there, and definitely not othay's 16 year old young ass, this one's for the adults"

"Mmcht girl I am an adult"

"legally to me you still thirteen" her mom joked making kyawo smack her lips together.

"girl bye you turned 33 & don't know how to act, put my brother on the phone"

"yo brother at his lil girlfriend house"

"Since when he get a girlfriend" Kyawo scrunched up her eyebrows.

"I've assumed because I'm always dropping his ass to the same girl house, or whoever house hell I don't even be knowing"

"What's y'all plan for the day?" Her momma asked her, she was now moving around putting things back in their position at the house

"we'll we were supposed to either go to the studio or his lil friend was gone throw him a party, but all that went out the window, his punk ass wanna stay in this house instead"

"you know he said he was waiting to celebrate in Jamaica I don't blame him"

    Her mom had planned for them to go to Jamaica and celebrate her birthday out there with the family in the next week and she invited Darius to come along with them so that they could celebrate their birthdays together, she just wanted them all to have a good time.

"He can celebrate on this one day & in Jamaica, but it's his birthday not mines" kyawo said putting her hands up in defense.

"Mane stop talking about me in third person" Darius said taking his headphones off placing his controller down getting up coming towards her.

"boy boo, ain't nobody talking about you. Mama imma check on you later, I love you bye"

"I love you too sweetie bye" her mom said back and then the call had ended

   Pulling himself in between her legs were Darius. He leaned down and kissed her. "You finally off that damn game now?" She asked him messing with his hair

"Yeah I'm finna go get dressed, but imma hop back on that shit later"

"imma go get dressed to I got some things to go get?"