A dream I'll Never forget

I was eight years old when I had this dream. A dream of what I felt was real. A dream I didn't know would have more  of an impact on me than I ever knew.

     I had a dream of my twinflame.. or what I believed was a twinflame. He came through a white glowing portal... and he pulled me close and kissed me... only he was sixteen and I was eight. Some  may wonder how I know his age... Well let's just say ....this story is true. 

He then proceeded to grab my hand and took me into the 'portal' that he entered my dream realm in. I was wondering if I was going crazy.. or if what I experienced in my dream was real... it felt magical. 

*************************** 10  years later ***************************************************** 

By now I had blossomed into the teenager I never thought I could be. My body slimmed down, My waist was shaped like a coke bottle. Overall I felt amazing. Boys Were drooling over me and most  of them I barely gave the time of day... after a while it was ANNOYING, but I can't lie ,the attention was flattering. I had a huge group of friends and it felt like I was living my best life. 

One day though... I received a message on facebook from  a boy. I thought he was cute  but something in my heart kept telling me to leave him alone.. like part of me felt like he would just try to break my heart. So I never took him seriously, I did talk to him every now and then because he would want me to give him attention.. but I saw so many signs that me and him would not work out. So I stopped talking to him for years... instead I enjoyed my life. I partied, I drank, I smoked weed, I was living the typical teen life. When it was time for me to leave high  school, instead of going to college, I decided to go to a program called year up. Where I could get paid for learning about the business field. For I wanted my own business and felt it would be a great opportunity. As I attend year up.. the boy I stopped talking to (Jaden), began to talk to me again.This time I gave him the benefit of the doubt because we were adults. I figured he would be mature enough to be faithful... boy was  I in for a rude awakening. We started dating . It felt fantastic. When we finally met in person, he had invited me to a hotel. When I looked him in the face.. time froze. Like I met him before.. like his presence was familiar.. then I walked into the room. Butterflies in my stomach.. feeling like I had to throw up.. but I swallowed my fear and  tried to socialize with him. It felt like we were really hitting it off... then His ex called while we were bonding and asked to see me. I felt my whole  body get hot.. I started to feel embarrassed. Because deep down I knew it was too good to be true... I didn't want to ruin the night  though with my insecurities.. so instead I just ignored it, and continued the night with him. He asked me if I wanted him to eat me out after we had a few more glasses of wine.. and I agreed in my now dizzy state. He then proceeded to do it ... and then one thing led to another after that. I thought I found my soulmate. 

After that we went to another hotel the next month.. and he loved bombed me... I thought he was telling the truth so I told him that I loved him too.