Home?

Words-397

Gaege's pov:

I missed eddie so much! Now I can go home with him!

"alright you two, Mr Eduardo may you help him with changing?" the doctor asked. Bitch? I can change myself cunt I'm not five years old.

I scoffed. Eddie just smiled at the doctor. How the fuck does he like doctors?

Eddie's pov:

"alright you two, Mr Eduardo may you help him with changing?" the doctor asked me kindly. Gaege scoffed but, I smiled. "of course doc!" i answered him as I looked at gaege with a confused look.

"thank you Mr Eduardo! I'll leave you two here, have a good day! See you soon I hope!" i giggled at how he said 'I hope I see you soon' even tho he doesn't mean it!

"thank ya doc! Bye bye!" i said as I sat down next to gaege."

The doctor left the room and so did the nurse.

"so uh gaege." i started, he looked at me confused. "why you scared of doctors or something? Like you were even scared just to go here" i asked, he just looked down and said.

"let's just go home." he got up and I said. "uh gaege you still need to change." "nah doc said you gotta help me dumb fuck"

"Jesus alright calm down I'll help you get dressed dawg" i said as I got up as well, I grabbed his old clothes from a couple hours ago and gave them to him.

"bitch you gotta help me not just give them to me" he said.

"i know goddammit do you want me to sound gay or what, you want me to say, take off your clothes." i said as I gave him a playful slap in the face.

"ow you cunt and yes and no but I'm not getting undressed right in front of you now goddamn, gayass"he said as he slapped me back in the face.

"ow and that's gay, just put on your clothes!" i said as I turned around. "bitch you can look, not like you haven't seen this before jeez"

Gaege's pov:
I got undressed and then put on my clothes from a couple hours ago. "alright dad I'm done" "what the fuck did you call me?" he asked as he turned around. "dad" i said as I sat down on the bed. "I'm not your dad."