The House Tour!

Sorry that it's always so long for me to add shit to this story😭 I just time and some breaks if you wanna check out my tiktok it's juicyeditzxx! I post everyday! Anywho back to the fan fic!

                 This has a bit of play fighting so no real fighting hope yall know what I mean!          

Juicys  pov:
I didn't want to let go of eddie! But I had to. I let go of eddie looking in his eyes. "alright little man you gotta drive me to your house because I don't know where it is!" eddie said. "yess eddie I know and if you keep using those names on me they'll turn me on some day" i said jokingly. "oh then I'll keep calling you those name darling!" d-darling? WHAT! "darling?! What!?" "come on juicy boy I don't wanna stand here all fucking day!" eddie said. "yea sorry and don't call me that!" i said walking a bit to my car. I looked behind me and eddie was still standing there? He put his two hands in the air and that thing you do with your fingers that means sex. "GODDAMMIT EDDIE COME HEREEE" i yelled bc he was a bit far. He came running to the car. "We're gonna do that what I did" i was quiet because I forgot what he did. OH. "EDDIE" i yelled out of embarrassment! "yes darling?" he said. "goddammit let's just go drive home" i said. We got in the car and drove to my house.

Eddies pov:
We got out of juicys car and WOAH HIS HOUSE! IT'S HUGE like my cock ANYWAY WOAH! "WOAHHH" "huh?" "YOUR HOUSE IS HUGE!" i said. "that's not the only thing huge I'll own!" he said giggling. "huh? WHAT! you own me? yea right I'll own you darling!" i said giggling.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT ASS THING AGAIN😭