πChapter 5π

(I dont know how the entrance exam really works, so im gonna make some of it up)

   - No one's POV -

As Y/n and Dazai arrived to the destination and open the door, A certain blondish male was right in the center looking at them  (Mostly At dazai.)

And at the corner of the room there was a boy with a hat.

"Ah, So you finally Came, huh? " The blondish male said.

"Welcome bac-" the boy with a hat welcomes, but got cut.

"WAIT A MINUTE! Whos that girl!!??" the blondish male yelled.

"Ah! Kunikida! My buddy! This is..." Dazai said but slowly looks at you (because he doesn't know your name)

'Hmm... Should i say my name is Ai Hoshino? Or my real name? Y/N L/N?'  I thought.

' Oh wait! I know what to do! ' I answered my question in my head.

"Ohayo Minna! My name is Y/n L/n! Also known as Ai Hoshino!! " I exclaimed cheerfully.

"WAIT A SECOND! DID YOU SAY AI HOSHINO??!!!" The hat boy yelled in shock and excitement.

"Wait! You know her??" The Male with glasses questioned.

"YEP! SHES AN IDOL FROM B-KOMACHI!!" The brown haired boy answered.

'System what's going on?' I questioned.

({ B} If for system)

{I Created a fake backstory for you.}

'Really?!! Thats so usefull!!! Thank you system!!' I exclaimed in my head.

{No problem, Host.}

"AHHH!!  MY NAME IS RANPO EDOGAWA HOSHINO-SAMA!!!" He exclaimed happily.

"Ah, Nice to meet you! Ranpo-san!" I said while smilling.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! SHE SAID MY NAME!!!!!I HAVE BEEN YOUR BIGGEST FAN HOSHINO-SAMA!!!! CAN I PLEASE GET AN AUTOGRAPH FROM YOU????" He exclaimed rather loudly as he quickly got his notebook.

"Ah! Thank you Ranpo-san for being with us for a long time! And ofcourse Ill do it !" I said, still smilling.

I pulled out my pen (Dont ask where it came from)And wrote my name on the notebook.

"KYAAAAAAA!! THANK YOU HOSHINO SAMA!!" He hugs me.

"Ahem." I hear a fake cough.

As Ranpo decides to stop hugging me and stay still by my left, i quickly see who it was who fake coughed.

"Anyway what are you doing here Hoshino-sama?" the blondish boy asked.

"She's here because she wants to take the entrance exam." Dazai explained.

"The entrance exam? She wants to Join the agency? Even if she has a job?" The Male with glasses said.

"Actually.. Im quitting my old job..." I said.

"WHAT! YOURE QUITTING B-KOMACHI? TO JOIN US?"  Ranpo exclaimed joyfully.

"I guess you can say it like that." I answered.

"Hmm... Alright.. ill have you take the entrance exam okay?" The blondish male said.

" Ah i never got you two's Names!" I said quickly.

"My name's Dazai Osamu!!" The man i met first said.

" And im Kunikida Doppo." The glasses boy said.

" Hmm! Alright then! Doppo-san where is the entrance exam?" I questioned, because i genuinely forgot.

" Right Outside, Also Ranpo be her guide. " Kunikida responded.

" Alright!" Ranpo exclaimed cheerfully.

"Ah, also good luck."

New love interest unlocked!

Warning this one is a yandere!

Ranpo Edogawa

"Kyaaa!! I finally got to met my no

"Kyaaa!! I finally got to met my no.1 idol!"

Romantic feelings; 45%

(Adores you, but not yet in yandere)

Love interest unlocked!

Kunikida Doppo

                     " Shes... Interesting"

Romantic feelings; 29%

                     (Finds you interesting.)

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry if this is short and a did not upload a chapter these days, i had to go to a trip in a mountain with my family and there wasnt any wifi.