The last step...........steal him from this world.

Start from the beginning

"Where is Martin??!!!!" we said at the same time.

"Wait didn't he pick up your call?" Carlos says.

"Damnit, I think we have to find him," I say, and both of them nod.

"Did you forget something here?" I hear someone behind me and turn my head towards the sound there he was Thompson with Martin. their guards pointed their gun's toward us and Martin.

"Oh I can see I have something yours and you have something that belongs to my son. " he says." so, my baby bunny wanna play with me?." I hear a voice behind Thompson and see Caleb approaching us.

"DON'T YOU DARE," I said in a stern tone.

"Oh what if I kill your precious friend? huh." he retreated." ok then let's make a deal. I will give you your friend and you will give me my boy."

"Leave me Harry these bastards won't do anything." the guards started to kick him. he was spitting blood. I couldn't see him like this.

"Plz don't hurt him. I will do as you say," I said. when I saw a horrifying expression on Richie's face.

"Okay, leave him guards." Caleb says." and bought Richie here." while smirking.

"What the hell are you doing Caleb, he might have our secrets." I hear Caleb's dad whispering angrily. and Caleb assures him while replying back.

I smile when I see Martin approaching us but immediately frown seeing Richie going away. I can see tears glistening in his eyes it clenched my heart seeing him like this. suddenly I feel a striking pain behind my back I fall to the ground. I can hear gun shooting and someone screaming my name.

"Harry!!!!!!!!!" it was Richie I can see him running towards me. and I blacked out.

No one's POV

when harry told them that he agreed to their demand everyone got confused but Harry had other plans. Richie's eyes became teary when Harry told them they can take Richie but he was also sorry for the man who was held hostage by Caleb he lastly looks at Harry with teary eyes and proceed towards Caleb. Harry already signaled Carlos to alert the team for attack .he pressed the emergency button and the team got alerted and started to proceed towards the backyard. Now Richie was in front of Caleb who was smirking like a psycho.

"So, you tried to escape me huh? did you forget the last punishment I gave you or should I..." he came close to him and whispered in his ears. " kill the person who helped you to escape." Richie froze he didn't even get the chance to say something when he hear a gunshot he snapped towards the sound and screamed.

"Guards kill everyone. " Thompson ordered his man's

"Harry!!!!!!!!!!!!" he made his way towards him. harry was shooted by one of the guards of Caleb. he was watching the unconscious body of Harry with teary eyes. suddenly he hears the sound of the gun firing. he was so scared so he closed his eyes and cover his ears when he feel someone's presence behind him. he was Carlos.

"Richie get up our team will handle everything here. Kairo take Richie and Harry with you ambulance will be here anytime." Carlos said while helping kairo to lift Harry they were going towards the exit when Caleb showed up.

"Now I am running out of patient baby bunny cut the crap and do as I say, come with me or I will kill both of them," Caleb says while giving Richie a death glare and pointing his gun toward Kairo and Harry.

"Why don't you leave me I don't love you Caleb but I know one thing I.HATE.YOU." Caleb got angry and was about to shoot when Kairo punched him and he was knocked out. Richie watched Kairo with a shocked expression.