Shani- I need answers from Mata , Priye I am going to Surya Lok and will come back soon.

Saying that Shanidev went towards Surya Lok. Devi Niyati got tensed so she said.

Niya- Putra Rohan , Putra Piyush , Putra Vrishsena and Putra Vrishketu please telepathically ask Devi Naintara , Rudradev , Dev Vasusen and Devi Vrushali to come to the dev Sabha.

The kids did so and got a nod from their parents so they along with Devi Niyati and Ashoka went towards Shanidev and caught up to him before he had reached Surya Lok.

In Surya Lok:
Living in the environment of the dev Lok and seeing the kindness of all the women and the respect she had gotten was nice and was also unexpected. Ripus slowly made its way into her head and her head was now bestowed with ripus. She had also gained superiority complex.

The Dev Sabha was going on along with all the Dev's and Devi's Lord Ganesha and lord Kartikeya had also come there as representative's of their parents.

Suddenly Shanidev came over there in anger seeing the anger of Shanidev Lord Kartikeya and lord Ganesha informed all the tridev's and the tridevi's about the same.

Indra and the other gods were going to say something but seeing the kids of the fab six and Devi Niyati over there they reminded silent. Suddenly like a breeze also came the tridevi's along with the tridev's. Yes lord Vishnu for some time as the avatar of  Parshuram went in samadhi and joined his body with his original form of Vishnu.

Chaya- Shani what are you doing over here? Don't you know that you are banned over here and are forbidden to enter in the Surya Lok?
Shani- I should ask you the question as to why you are here with the person who abandoned you like a waste of space?
Chaya- You are a nobody to ask me any questions. I am entitled to my own decisions and I will not answer that to you.
Shani- Well done Suryadev maybe you should have taught hanuman how to manipulate someone. He could have used that into manipulating Ram that it was all Kekeyi's doing and the Ramayana wouldn't have happened.
Surya- I did not manipulate anyone into coming with me. I just convinced your mother into giving me a second chance.
Chaya- Even if I got manipulated I don't care. At least I am not in Tara Lok where I was a nobody. Look at me I am standing in the Surya lok where I am a queen. Your lok is useless all the six of you leave your kids alone and go to Prithvi.

It was a shock to all as to how my arrogant Chaya has become. The fantastic five were angry that Chaya had insulted their parents and Rohan said.

Rohan- You are lucky Devi Chaya that you are the grandmother of Ashoka or else no one could save you from me.
To get the things straight our parents leave us I a secured Lok and fight the world on their own.
Where as the other Dev's and Devi's leave their children to face the cruel world on their own.
Don't think we all don't know the story about the other universes before our parents were born.
We know about the time where Karna was the son of Suryadev and Suryadev never did anything to help Karna. Look at Karna now , look how first Mata and then Mamashree Kartikeya cursed Kunti.

The things said by Rohan had embarrassed the gods and the goddesses. Rohan was right they were scared to be in the mortal world so the sent their kids to fight.
Suryadev was thinking about how Rohan was right that he is a useless father and not a fateful one. But he shrugged that thought as he still had kids regardless of his actions. Chaya was the only one who had taken the words spoken by Rohan personally and had gotten her ego bruised.