After nine years of training Karna had finished his education and today was his last day in Kailash.

Vasu- Well Kartikeya I mean Gurudev what guru dakshina do I have to give you?
Kartik- I will tell that to you tomorrow , but for now you can make your guru some food.
Gan- My dear sweet bhrata Kartikeya.
Kartik- Oh and also Modak and laddos for my Anuj.
Vasu- Jiji guru dev.
Kartik- Stop bhrata Vasu. We were just joking with you. You don't have to do anything and nor do you have to call me guru anymore.
Devsena- Arya you need to stop embarrassing bhrata Vasusen. Don't forget he is your elder brother.
Kartik- But I never told him to do anything extreme.
Vasu- Never told me to do anything extreme! You made me wear a saree when we were going to the small village.
Devsena- You did what!
Gan- Yes bhabhi bhrata Vasusen was getting so many weird looks.
Vasu- And one person also said that a women so strong and tall should not be in a ashram and should be his wife.

That's when the other three started to laugh.

Vasu- In my life as Vasusen I never got to live peacefully , now as a mortal also I can't live peacefully.

With Aadya:
She after the birth Balram the son of Rohini Maasi and when her mother was pregnant went to the heritage of sage Agniras. On seeing the girl Rishi Agniras immediately knew who it was. He taught her all the divine knowledge he had of both shastras and Astras.

After 10 years her education was over and she was going to get to know her guru dakshina tomorrow.

With Radha and Urvi:
Radha and Urvi studied under Risiki Lopamudra , Rishi Agastya , Devi Arundhati and Maharishi Vashisth. They Learnt the knowledge of everything in 10 years. They were then told that their education is over and they will know their guru dakshina tomorrow.

With Bhargav and Bhargavi:
They both had gotten lessons of Vedas since childhood by Rishi Jamdagni and Bhagwan parshuram. While Mata Renuka and Mata Dharini taught both of them about the knowledge of kalas. When they turned 11 years old they were taught the divine knowledge and weapons. After 10 years they had mastered the knowledge of Kalas and divine weapons. They were also told that they will be giving their task of guru dakshina tomorrow.

With Virinchi:
He was taught by his father Rishi Gautam , his mother Devi Ahalya and after getting the basics he then went to learn for Maharishi Dattatreya and Devi Anagha. After a total of 10 years with them his education was done and he returned to his abode with his guru and guru Mata. He like the others was going to get to know his guru dakshina tomorrow.

With Ashwatthama and Abhay:
They were taught by their grandfather Rishi Bharadwaj as their father didn't see them as formidable warriors in the future.

Seeing the behaviour of his child to his grandchildren , Rishi Bharadwaj sent the two to his daughter in Hastinapur.

Dhriti started to teach them about all types of weapons and Astras. She also taught them about the Astras Drona did not have. After 10 years of training their education was over. And they would get to know their guru dakshina tomorrow.

With Shakti:
When she was around the age of 8 she after getting the permission from her father went to gain education.

She first went to Maharishi Vashisth and Learnt about basic knowledge of Weapons , Arthashastra , Astrology , he explained the things he wrote in Yoga Vashisth , Dharma and Karma.

She then went to Rishi Gautam who taught her about literature , Laws , medicines , science and doing of puja and yagya.

She then went to Rishi Bharadwaj and learnt about Military arts , Sword fighting and also about Tapasya and penance.

She then went to Brahmarishi who taught her about how to rule a kingdom , Rajniti and Gayathri mantra.

Then she went to Rishi Jamdagni who taught her the use of Parsu , vyuh rachna , hand to hand combat and gada yudh.

Then she went to Rishi Atri who taught her muhurat to perform rituals, yajnas, prayers, meditation and Ayurveda. He also taught her about different hymns and mantras to call gods.

Then she went to Rishi Kashyapa who taught her about Kashyapa Samhita. classical reference book in Ayurvedic Paediatrics, Gynecology, and Obstetrics. He also helped her unlock her kundalini Shakti and helped her gain Astha siddhi.

She then went to Rishi Markandeya who taught her Dharma of donations and sacrifices for any human being and about the life cycle.

Then she went to Rishi Dadhichi. Yes he was alive as Devi Naintara asked him for dan that he will not donate his life for anything. He taught her about Vedas and shastras and later advised her to go to her final guru.

That's when she went to Rishi Valmiki and learnt the remaining knowledge from him.

After that she was told by all her gurus that they would come to Jalandhar Rajya to ask guru dakshina from her to which she agreed.

When she reached her kingdom she saw her parents and hugged them and narrated all her experiences to them. Later Jalandhar taught her about all the asuri Shakti's and Maya too.

Jalandhar after have her as his daughter forgot about all evilness and was happy. He denied to do anything wrong as he was now scared that his daughter would leave him and go.

While his daughter was away he did a penance to Mata Ganga , Yamuna and Godavari to remove all impurities from his body.

____________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

Lord Kartikeya is funny isn't he?

Why is lord Kartikeya the favourite of Naintara?

What do you think about the guru's of Naintara?

What do you think about others guru's?

Do you like nice Jalandhar?