prologue

Aisha Kulkarni

21

She is from army family. Daughter of Colonel Raghav Kulkarni and Ms. Naina Kulkarni, Grand daughter of Brigadier Mohan Kulkarni and niece of martyr captain Vikraam Kulkarni.
She is in her last year of her college and completing doctrine and a ncc cadet to. A smart, elegant and gorgeous girl with soft heart. She is the heart of her family.
______________________________________

Colonel Raghav Kulkarni

45

He is Colonel in Indian army, his wife is Ms Naina Kulkarni and daughter Aisha Kulkarni. In his 40 he still look so fit and fine like a young man.

______________________________________

Mr. s. Naina Kulkarni

36

She runs a ngo. She is the wife of Colonel Raghav Kulkarni and have a daughter Aisha Kulkarni. A beautiful and kind hearted women.

______________________________________

Brigadier Mohan Kulkarni

60

He is the elder of the house and retired army person. He is the childhood friend of Brigadier Raghunath kashyap. He is a blessed soul and open minded with strict ethics person.

🔅🔅🔅

Rishi kashyap

24

He is the captain in Indian army. By his hard work he got promoted as Captain in his young age. He is the son of Mr. Vikrant kashyap and Mrs. Nisha kashyap and grandson of Brigadier Raghunath kashyap. He is the man of his words. A strong headed, disciplined and determined person. A good looking, intelligent and flimy person and always walk with charm. Any girl could fall for his charms.

______________________________________

Mr. Vikrant kashyap

45

He is a estate business man. His wife is Mrs. Nisha kashyap and son Mr. Rishi kashyap. God and savior of poor people and a social helper and a religious person.

______________________________________

Mrs. Nisha kashyap

35

She is a fashion designer and runs her own fashion brand. She is the wife of Mr. Vikrant kashyap and have a son Mr. Rishi kashyap. She is a talented women and religious person and have a soft heart.

______________________________________

Brigadier Raghunath kashyap

60

He is retired army person and the childhood friend of Brigadier Mohan Kulkarni. He is happy soul and a religious person and loves to watch movies.