*Eleven*

But..... A man from no where appeared infront of us.

And other members came too.

Jimin was fighting them. But he was badly injured. He is getting more injured. I didn't care if I get hurt but I went to him and helped him sit up.

"Jimin" I said with teary eyes but then I felt something hard hit my head and everything blanked out.

I woke up with a headache and saw everyone were tied in chairs. I tried to adjust myself but failed.

"Hey wake up. Taehyung was behind me so i decided to wake him up. "

"Tae wake up, wake up" He slowly opened his eyes and slowly everyone came out of sleeping zone.

"Jimin are you okay " I asked

" Yah iam fine" With weak voice
" We have to take you to hospital. You've lose so much blood. " I said.

" Who the hell are they " Rm said
" Maybe our enemies" Jin said
" Might be. But we have to get out quick jimin is not okay. " Jisoo replied

"Rose can you just move back a bit so that you can open my ropes and i can yours."

*We were facing backside.*

She did what I said and she  successfully opened my ropes and i opened her's and we helped everyone open there ropes.

"Hey everyone look there is a door" Lisa said

"Wow Lisa you invented a door. " 😑I said in annoying tone.

" Okay guys lets go " Jisoo said. And I hold onto jimin as he was very weak that he couldn't stand properly.

We made out of the door.

We slowly started walking but we landed in some other room where it's completely dark.

We suddenly heard someone say...