"F-15s, you have to leave for a little bit, Godmother, stay with us until we save." Angel ordered to F-15s and Maleficent.

"You got it." Both of them answers.

Then, as the plane slowed down, lowered, and the F-15s left for a bit while Maleficent and Aurora stayed, Angel removed the headset and went over to see Gibbs.

As Angel watched on the stairs, Gibbs approached, turned the handle following the red arrow, then pressed the emergency button to jettison the door out to the clouds.

Angel then raced back upstairs towards her family. And she put the headset back on.

Looking at the rescue jet, Liberty 2-4, flying up and flinging a man to the opened door, Angel went close to Jim just as Alice placed close to Angel.

"How's my speed?" Jim asked Angel, still controlling the plane with ease.

"It's good. Everything's good, Dad. See if you can hold it," the Angel replied.

Later, Angel heard a bump. The first man off Liberty 2-4 just appeared on the cockpit window and is now crawling straight towards the door.

"Unhook me!" the man yelled. Gibbs did so, and when he handed over the hook and the man interlocked it, he confirmed, "Liberty locked in. Where's the president?"

"Up in the cockpit," Gibbs replied.

Then, back to the controls room when a lost engine.

"Just lost another engine." Jim said.

"Liberty, we just lost another engine." Angel said to Liberty.

"Liberty 2-4, acknowledged." He replied.

Then, the man comes from the cockpit.

"Sir, time to go."

"Who's gonna fly the plane?" Jim asked.

"I'll take care of that, sir." He answers.

Moment later when Marshall family and the other arrive at the door.

The PJ went close to Jim and said, "Mr. President, this way."

"My family first," he suggested.

But the parajumper urges him to do so. "We have orders to take you, sir," he pleaded.

"Them first," Jim pleaded to him. He seems to be letting his family first before he does.

The PJ agreed, and he went towards the Marshalls, strapping a harness on each of them.

Then he grabbed Alice, hooked himself on the line, and hooked her harness on to his.

"Dad?" Alice worriedly asked her father.

"It'll be all right, honey," he replied just as the third PJ entered the plane.

Once they finished, the Marshall couple watched as Alice is being held tight with the second PJ and ziplined into the rescue jet.

The third PJ now holds Grace on her own harness on his. Angel went close, still holding near the door, and watched her zip away.

The sky then opened up to reveal the Caspian Sea below us. Once Grace is in the Liberty, Angel stands back. She doesn't want to be next. Even if the fourth PJ just arrived.

"You're next, sir," the PJ told Jim, but he refused again. "She's next," he told him, pointing at Angel.

"Him first," Angel denied, pointing to Jeremy. "He's wounded."

He then agreed and helped Jeremy to stand up as the PJ strapped his harness on his.

Meanwhile, in the controls room, the man saw that another engine had lost.