"How was it?" Roman asked Keith, who was sitting in another chair drinking water.

"It was a lot of fun and very exhausting. Your bodyguards are even more powerful than me," Keith said jokingly. He is not serious about winning or losing, but playing and having fun is enough.

“They really don't have time to play things like this,” Roman replied and Keith nodded in understanding because at all times Roman's men have to be prepared to deal with the dangers that will come. So there is no time to relax.

"In 3 days I'll send you home," Roman said and Keith paused for a moment.

"About your ship. Is it resolved?" Keith asked back, Roman nodded.

"Can you tell me who did it?" Keith asked.

"I can't tell you right now. It's about internal affairs," Roman replied. Keith's eyes narrowed slightly.

"I understand. It's not something an outsider like me would interfere with. But did you forget? That I got dragged into it too?" Keith asked.

"I'm not saying you're a stranger," Roman said seriously.

"But I can't tell you right now. Because I still need more tests first and if I know all the root causes, I can assure you that I will definitely tell you," Roman explained. Keith let out a small sigh of relief.

"Ok, tell me when you're ready," Keith replied, before excusing himself to shower and change. from the sweat from playing paintball and then went to sit down for dinner with Román how every day Román stayed in the treehouse every night. There may be nights when the two of you warm each other up.

Finally, the day came when Roman had to send Keith home. Last night Keith coddled Roman for hours. Because he knew he had to be away from Keith for a while. because he has to work even though in his heart he wants to take keith with him everywhere. But he knows Keith won't agree, and he doesn't want to push too hard.

"Enough Mr. Roman I can take care of myself," Keith complained several times later that day. Because Román wants his men to take care of Keith, but Keith refuses, Román argues that people know that Román loves Keith, and could put Keith in danger.

"Only 2", Roman haggled Keith sighed slightly, along with Roman's look.

"What do I do for work? I'm a bodyguard. I'm faster than some of your men," Keith replied, Roman is well aware of this because he's seen it.

"I really have something to do with you. But it's not like I'm letting you order. Or can you force something?" Keith said directly. He is no longer ashamed of this.

"I don't know. What is the state of the two of us right now? Maybe as long as you don't see me you can give importance to other people besides me. Then you better take your people to take care of that person. Do you understand what I want?" say?" Keith said seriously, which Roman understands well.

"Oh, don't send anyone after me in secret," Keith excluded.

"You're really stubborn" Roman complained slightly. No one has been able to disobey his orders. There's the first one and it's Keith. But Roman wasn't very angry at all. just frustrated is not how he wants, Keith can also see that Roman is controlling his temper with keith. That was something Keith liked.

"Okay, I can't send someone with you. But you have to promise that if anything happens you must contact me immediately." Román insisted, and Keith nodded before getting on the helicopter, going directly to the airport because Román had already prepared two private planes.

"Actually, you could book me a regular plane," Keith said, softening at Roman's big play.

"I don't want to park the plane, take it out and use it from time to time," Roman replied, making Keith annoyed by this rich thing. Roman puts Keith on a plane that will take him back to Geneva. Keith looked around with interest. because it was the first time he got on a private ball but he wasn't very excited.