Bonus Chapter ⁠♡

Start from the beginning

"Papa Aap aao mere saath, mumma hai"Aarush whined grumpily as his father was not ready to follow his instructions being tired.

"I am tired baby, pehle preeta ko bulao.Why is she not here to pick me"Karan groaned wanting to see his wife after his long tiring day.

Her sweet smile and embrace was all he needed.But his little naughty son was not leaving his hand.

"Papa mamma hai.Chalo aap bohot bure ho.aap mujhe dekhe khush nahi hue na? Thik hai aap mamma ke paas jao.Mein kal se jab app ayenge tab niche nahi aaunga aur aapse baad bhi nahi karunga.katti"Aarush left his hand and turned his face to the other side with a fake anger.

"Hey!"karan shook his head and quickly picked him up.

"No..aap chodo mujhe.Aap mamma ke saath hi raho.Mein bhi aapse baad nahi karunga.Waise bhi abb mere saath khelne Keliye bab.."Aarush paused widening his eyes and realised what he was going to blurt.

"I am sorry.Mamma roz rehti hai na toh aaj nahi hai.Mujhe aap dono mere samne chahiye ghar aane ke baad"Karan kissed his cheeks and asked him further.

"Okay chalo abb kaha leke ja rahe the mujhe?I am ready"Karan said not wanting to disappoint him as he knew his son wants to show him something.

"Promise Karo pehle ki mein Jo bhi kahunga aap karoge."Aarush informed him.

"Ohh accha thik hai chalo"Karan nodded and went Inside the room with his instructions.

Aarush got down and stood in front of him.

"Okay now go and fresh up.Mamma ne andar already aapke dress rakhe hai"Aarush said to him.

Karan raised his eyebrows in confusion but nodded to him before going inside.

He knew if preeta says something aarush would definitely do that.

"Mamma's boy! Abb mujhe kuch bataye ga bhi nahi.so it's better I simply listen to him now"Karan thought shaking his head with a smile.

After taking a quick shower Karan came out of the room wearing a bathrobe as he didn't find his dress there.

"Aaru mere dress nahi the waha.Kaha hai?"he asked after coming towards him.

"Arey ha aap ye pants pehno.Mein tshirt baad mein dunga"Aarush instructed him like preeta had said.

"Ok give me"Karan took them from his hands and wore them.

"Abb na mein apke eyes close karunga.Ye tie karunga.Dont open your eyes papa"Aarush said standing on the bed and started to tie the cloth around Karan's eyes.

"Ye kya game hai aaru?"Karan frowned but smiled realising his excitement.

"Aap chup raho na papa.Abb mein aapko tshirt pehnaunga.Apko bilkul eyes nahi kholni promise"Aarush said and Karan nodded smilingly.

Aarush took the tshirt which his mom had given and quickly forwarded to karan.He took it still with closed eyes and wore it.

"Ok abb?"Karan asked.

"Abb aap mere saath aao"Aarush got down the bed and held his hand.

"Ok chalo"Karan nodded and followed him.