12.His boy

Back to them guy's❤️

Karan had two more matches and only left with 8 days more to live in Delhi.One match was after 2 days and the last one was after next 3 days of that match.

It was not about the match that was  bothering him.he had another responsibility over him, to convince her and he had thought of extending his stay here if required.

It was killing him from inside thinking how to make her understand that he was guilty and truly wanted her back into his life.

He knew she would not get convinced that easily.But he too had confidence in him that he would take her along.

He had an off day and currently he was heading towards aarush's school.He had called sherlyn and informed her that he will pick up mishti.The main intention of him was to meet aarush as yesterday he was asleep and couldn't meet him.To hear his sweet voice.

He smiled thinking how just in some days he got attached to him and wanted to see him daily.

Parking his car aside he came out from the car and went inside.As he came 10 mins early the classes had not yet been completed,so he sat there in the ground on the bench near the tree.

When the bell rang, children came running out from the classroom.The happiness of going home from the school is different.karan smiled watching them and looked for mishti and aarush.

Not finding them near.He thought to check on them in their classes itself.As he took some steps forward he stopped and smiled seeing mishti.

She saw him showing her big eyes in surprise and ran towards him happily.

"Chachuu"He immediately picked her up smiling at her.

"Apne mujhe bataya nahi,mujhe pick karne wale ho"she asked surrounding her arms around his neck giving a broad smile.

"Toh apko surprise kaise deta?"he said holding her chin and grinned in return.

"You are best the chachu"she squealed kissing his cheek.

"Mishu aarush ko dekha?"karan asked her not finding him yet.

"Nahi!He is not my classmate chachu"she reminded him.

"I know that,bahar ate wakt kahi dekha kya?"he enquired.

She shook her head in no looking around.Karan nodded and made her stand.

"Chalo usse dekhte ha"he said heading towards his class.

He knew preeta would be half an hour late to pick him up as usual and he would get some time to spend with him.

"Lekin aap usse kyu dund rahe hai?"she asked confusingly.

"Because he is your 'Little brother' "karan mentioned her with a bright smile on his face.

Mishti's eyes widened in excitement listening to him "sachii?"she asked him back not able to control her happiness.

"Yes babygirl,aur mein sab tumhe bataunga abb usse dhundte hai chalo"mishti nodded in return and they entered his class.

His eyes dropped at a boy sitting on his bench with a pencil in his hand and he was writing something in the book with a full concentration.

But it made karan worried seeing his saddened face.He instantly approached him and gained his attention.

"Hey"aarush looked at him hearing his voice and a bright smile crep his face looking at karan and mishti beside him.

"Hii handsome friend"aarush smiled seeing him in his classroom.